• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a date!

Jos

Things have moved VERY fast in the past few weeks. From having my funding approved in the new year, I now have a date for surgery in 3 weeks! Im so lucky to also having been selected & being referred over to St Anthony's hospital from St Georges. Same medical team, just in a private hospital. So happy!
:bliss:

brilliant and well done and good luck with everything :)

Things have moved VERY fast in the past few weeks. From having my funding approved in the new year, I now have a date for surgery in 3 weeks! Im so lucky to also having been selected & being referred over to St Anthony's hospital from St Georges. Same medical team, just in a private hospital. So happy!
:bliss:
happy for you :clap:

fantastic Josy, well done and good luck :) xxx

I think the last time I truly felt this 'happy' was when I gave birth to my daughter! Thanks for all the messages. x

Congrats Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats great news

I got mine with three weeks notice too! Did first milk n yoghurt day yesterday not as bad as I thought but thank god for diet coke!! Good luck with it all xx

Thats great news hun xx

excellent news, well done xxx

Great news.

I think the last time I truly felt this 'happy' was when I gave birth to my daughter! Thanks for all the messages. x

no wonder your so happy...this is the birth of the new you!!!

congratulations xx

Back