• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a date!

Great News , wont be long xx mine to was very quick - so quick only had 9 days on pre-op diet!!

Well been on pre-op diet now for 5 days, started it 3 days early. Had to see if I could cope with it at work. Did the soup & yoghurt diet 1st 2 days & lost 4lbs been on the food option for 3 days & only lost a 1lb. Going back on soup & yoghurt tomorrow. Lol

Great news!
sorry to be nosey, can I ask a few questions about your timings... did you have all the pre-op appts (dietician etc) before funding?
It appears from the forum that those refered to st Georges are taking up to a year from funding/referal to op! eek!
Thanks
SN

Am green with envy! :)

Congratulations you!

Things have moved VERY fast in the past few weeks. From having my funding approved in the new year, I now have a date for surgery in 3 weeks! Im so lucky to also having been selected & being referred over to St Anthony's hospital from St Georges. Same medical team, just in a private hospital. So happy!
:bliss:
congrats jos let us know how you get on..hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Back