• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have just been given my date!

IlonaJ

Hi all i am very excited but very scared also i have just been given my date, tue 1st feb! has ne one got any pointers or tips of how to help prep myself for my pre op, both mentally and physically?

Congratulations on getting your date....1st Feb is brilliant it will be here before you know it :D The best thing I can say about getting mentally prepared is just enjoy it, dont get too wound up worrying about things and focus on all the fantastic things surgery will bring you :D XX

Great news lovey bet you cant wait xxx

Walk, walk, and walk some more... My gp says to do at least 30 minutes a day to get in top physical shape (well as top as we can get lol) so you can recover from surgery easier...

Obviously do all the research too, but as i recognise you from here that's not really relevant is it lol

Great news xx

Look after yourself really well and feel at your best... have you been waiting very long and where will your surgery happen?

Love, hugs and good luck xxx

Congrats on getting your date!

Congratulations all systems go. xx

It's fantastic that you've got your date. I found the following helped me. Plenty of exercise, either walking, swimming, housework etc. A good relaxation tape or music that will help you to relax. Planning and freezing some clear soup and having plenty of variety of drinks in for the post op period. Having relatives or friends who would come and support/help me with the children post op. Making a list of some of the things I wanted to achieve/do post surgery. Making sure I recorded my measurements prior to surgery so that if I stalled I could see if the inches/cms were dwindling, I have to admit that the latter has been very useful and inspiring.

YEEEYYYY! glad to hear you got your date hun, time to start packing your bag, all the best xxxx

Walk, walk, and walk some more... My gp says to do at least 30 minutes a day to get in top physical shape (well as top as we can get lol) so you can recover from surgery easier...

Obviously do all the research too, but as i recognise you from here that's not really relevant is it lol

Great news xx

thanks for all the advice everyone i go to the gym3 times a week any way n do onaverage of 20 mins running on the running machine so will have to do the extra on the other days!

Congrats on getting your date. Not long now eh?
Grace xxx

Congratulations on getting your date, it will fly by, Karen x

Back