• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi everyone,

siana

hi ive just joined today ive been accepted for gastric bypass surgery, so far ive had all my blood tests but not been to see the surgeon or recieved a date for the surgery, im very excited but also scared and apprehensiveive. been following kandys blog for weeks and decided to join myself, im not sure how to put pics up or anything yet so any advise or help will be greatfully accepted lol x :confused::confused::confused:

Hi Siana, welcome to Mini's. I'm afraid I'm not v good with pictures etc although there is a tutorial on it. Failing that, there are some clever people here who will be able to help you x

Hi Siana welcome to minis hope all goes well for you.
I too am having a bypass. Had my first appts. My second is in August when I will meet with the Bariatric nurse, the psychologist and the dietician. I expect then to be put on the pre op milk diet before seeing the surgeon

Jay xx

Hiya hun - welcome to minis...Im 5 weeks post op and I too had a bypass.

What hospital are you under and where are you from?

Good luck with everything xx

Hi Siana - WELCOME to minis you will find this place friendly, supportive, informative and at times down right crazy but it's fun x

Welcome! I am just starting out in this process. I have found everyone here to be ever so kind.

hi siannna:welcome:to minis im also waitig for bypass at chichester were are you waiting to go,hope you dont have to long a wait take care debbie x x:)

Back