• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what a perfect day

Janeywanttoloosealot

well what a fantastic day i have had today. My dad took me shopping today as i really needed a coat as i am still going around in my size 36 and while its been okay all through the winter with the many layers of clothes underneath i have been wearing to keep warm, now we are having some milder weather it is hanging off me. Well went into m&s and they had a lovely black military style black mac and a blue similar style. The black one was a size 16 and the blue one was a size 18. Said to my dad those are to small i wonder if they have a size 20 or 22. No he said try these on, so i did and i could not beleive it the size 16 fitted perfect even the lady in the shop said how nice a fit it was and when i tried the size 18 on(i nearly fell over when she said this, only its never been said to me before). 'Oh no my love thats far to big for you your not a size 18', if only she knew.

I also bought a new top size 16 and tried it on when i came out of the changing room my dad had a tear in his eye and said you look bloody lovely and gave me a hug, it was such a perfect day. I know a size 16 is not really small but it is for me as the last time i remember being this small i was about 18.

I hope you all don't mind me sharing my perfect day with you all, but i feel really happy. Janey :D:D:D:gen144::banana dancer::banana dancer:

So happy for you Janey.

It's amazing how we still go for the larger stuff when we're out shopping. I wonder if our heads ever catch up with our bodies?

Congrats on the size 16 and the next size down will be just around the corner. x

:)Well done Janey-your journey has been phenominal-you deserve to have lots more days like today:)

That brought a little tear to my eye! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations! And bless your dad! xx

Well done hon! That is so fabulous.

Fantastic ! I sooo can't wait to experience this for myself now.

Rose

Aww Janey, I cant tell you how happy I am to read such a lovely and inspiring post from you. If anyone deserves this its you... and size 16 is average... which means that you are now officially average!!

Enjoy your moment hun, and can we have a photo.... Please??

Janey ur a true inspiration to me and i know so many others, u have done sooooo well and i just hope that one day i will be as successful as u.
We want pics so we can see how stunning u look in ur fab new coat xxx

Lovely post. Can't believe you were wearing a coat that many sizes too big!!

Hope you have many many more days like this,

Rxx

Firstly i bet the assistant couldn't believe how small you was when you took of that 'massive' coat!

Congratulations on the superb weight loss and on officially being amongst the nations 'average' sized people :) Your dad had every right to be so proud of such an achievement xx

how good does that feel congratulations and well done and enjoy shopping now !!

That really choked me Janey! Im sooooooo pleased for you and what a lovely moment for your dad as well xxx

Choked here too, that was a lovely day, how lovely of your dad to say that, that is a true memory making moment right there.
Congratulations on such huge success, youre doing fabulously xx
Steph xx

Back