• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hope all your bums have shrunk!

Hi Caren, I just wondered if the parcel i sent you got there okay?

Hi Caren, I just wondered if the parcel i sent you got there okay?
oh sp yes it did im so sorry!! when i got back on saturday it was round my mums, and i stayed there so didnt have the net, thank you soooo much, and for the pots :) xxx

Oh good! I was beginning to think eye not delivered! I used to buy fresh mash etc and divvy it up into those little pots and freeze it, also do chilli etc. (sorry I might not have scrubbed off the labelling properly lol

Don't know why that last post said eye! Predictive text strikes again!

wow you have such a good vibe. Pleased you a feeling on-form. And good-luck with your new life x

Haven't been checking up on you Caren, shame on me. How are you getting on? Good luck in your new life as has been said!

Haven't been checking up on you Caren, shame on me. How are you getting on? Good luck in your new life as has been said!

im doing absolutely fantastic thanks Ruthie :) Ive had no pain meds at all, and been doing Reiki on myself since i was in icu. Ive lost 2 stone in 3 weeks which is a bonus :D
hope youre doing well mate :) xxx

Last edited:
Hey missus, how's life on the losers bench? xx

So glad you've been done and everything is going well

awww thanks so much everyone :) xxx

Back