• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hope all your bums have shrunk!

Fuffs said:
I am turned and putting on my jersey for the other team as I type! Lol!! You actually look good though lol

Yeah stunning lol I've put a video on YouTube lol was such a laugh xxx

from me phone :D

Good luck Caren. its so exciting when you are all ready to go. I hope that all goes well and you are soon on the road to recovery and slimerdom! xxxx

Caren said:
Yeah stunning lol I've put a video on YouTube lol was such a laugh xxx

from me phone :D

I was being honest! Lol.

And I need the link to that lol

This is what this forum does best , strengh in numbers ! Such great support for each other

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thats brilliant News Caren xxx

You av my sense of humour Caren you look really well on that clip. How you doing now you home yet? we been having a heat wave here, been bloody lovely great bor your recuperation, you can catch a few rays and go back to work with a lovely tan. xx take care xx

You av my sense of humour Caren you look really well on that clip. How you doing now you home yet? we been having a heat wave here, been bloody lovely great bor your recuperation, you can catch a few rays and go back to work with a lovely tan. xx take care xx
im doing amazingly well thanks Chris. Ive had no pain meds at all and i feel great! xxx

i cant believe how well you were 2days after :) and you make it look so easy. makes me feel better :) well done hun xx

Caren!! Lol!!! Did you have the op?? Wow! You heal well lol. Loved it :D

Caren!! Lol!!! Did you have the op?? Wow! You heal well lol. Loved it :D
haha soph i had a blast!! and look over there
<<<<<< POSTOPPER!!!!!!! omg i never thought id see that lol :D xxx

Caren said:
haha soph i had a blast!! and look over there
<<<<<< POSTOPPER!!!!!!! omg i never thought id see that lol :D xxx

It is surreal to think you are finally post op :) Your reiki must have helped your healing loads!

So excited for you chick. Finally! Slimness here you come :)

It is surreal to think you are finally post op :) Your reiki must have helped your healing loads!
Fuffs, when i woke in ICU wishing i was dead, i just started self treating and did it everyday, I love Reiki :) xxx

So excited for you chick. Finally! Slimness here you come :)

That's incredible how well you look only 2 days post op. Makes me feel much better about next week. Thanks for sharing :D x
pleased to be of help Shelley :) xxx

Back