• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I love my....

phatmomma

collar bones :) I sit here most nights and without even noticing i'm rubbing em and touching em...

Mad i'm a whole 1lb away from 5st loss and i love my collar bones, lol i am so odd.....

Oh yes and i also love the fact that i can almost look straight down and not see my belly sticking out past me boobies, which is hard considering my meagre 'C' cup lol xxx

Jan, the numbers go along with our dwindling bodies...

Saying that i just brought some new bra's, size 38 instead of 44... Really could do with going to get measured though. Just think i can dream of going in LaSenza soon :) xx

lmao - u sound so like me - i had a similar conversation at home last nite

Lol... thats so funny. I looked down my body last night and thought would I ever see Tufty again! hahah (Sorry if thats TMI) :)

Lol... thats so funny. I looked down my body last night and thought would I ever see Tufty again! hahah (Sorry if thats TMI) :)

Lol at that, you will see Tufty again. I'm now quite chuffed that with a bit of manipulation and twisting i can now maintain my own lady garden lol xx

Oh yes and i very often sit in bed feeling my hip bones, admiring the lovely curve of it lol xx

omg I'm the same I love laying on my side running my hand from mid thigh to shoulder with all the dips and sticky out bones.
and what about your seat belt rubbing on your collar bone when wearing a vest top I need to get some padded bits on my seat belt to stop it happening lol

Ok I confess.... I'm a fellow collar bone toucher!!

Collar bone and hip bones! Also the curve of my ribs right under the bottom of my bra. I used to be able to pinch a wad of fat there...now it's gone!

Back