• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thank you thread for Beverlie xxx

Good to hear it Bev, I left mine in the hotel last week :eek: I had to go out the next day and buy te exact same pillow. I cant sleep without mine! It took me ages to "break" this one in lol. Luckily I replaced it, and got a spare one........for emergencies ;) x

Do you have a buck wheat pillow Jacqui xxx

Hahaha.... I owe John so much.... how can I repay him for a week's sleep... my new pillow is brilliant!

What a star he is.... I'd struggled for ages and then John introduced me to 'Buck Wheat!'

xxx

So pleased it is working for you Bev. I am lost without mine when I am away. xx

No its a memory foam one, I tried so many before I got this one, the one I had before I had had for years, it was manky lol. Im suprised it didnt get up and walk out :eek: x

That can be the problem Jacqui... I've tried every pillow you can imagine... and I shall be forever thankful to you John... a fabulous pillow and it's amazing how you mould into it... brilliant for my funny shaped neck!

Thanks a million!! xxx

well deserved beverlie xxxx

you are a lovely person Bev and keep us all going and even with your own probs, we LOVE your humongous hugs!!! lol
xx jayne

I love you all too and it is ME that should be thanking you all... for putting up with me.

So pleased that we all have each other, it has made a huge difference to my outlook on the wls surgery pending... looking forward to sharing everyone's respective journeys and hope to be of some help and support.

Love to everyone xxx

p.s. Has anyone heard from Keeley?
Please could you let me know.

I'm getting concerned, we haven't seen her here for ages... will also send a facebook message... xxx

Its all true, you are, as we say in Brum, Bostin! xx

Sorry i'm late i've been very poorly. You are an Angel Bev and i've said it before, the world would be a much nicer place if there were more Beverlies in the world :D

im here - stephs right - you are amazing bev - much luv from mee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i somehow missed this thread, so i am joining in a week late, but i agree with everyones comments on here, everbody needs a friend like Bev
xxx

You are all Angels to me...

Now I am so embarrassed and unworthy of such kindness.... I am THROWING THE THANKS BACK to EVERYONE....

Please count me as a Friend, I am always happy to share Friendship and hugs xxx

Hi Beverlie it is true i absolutely agree you are a very special lady and deserve it all. You are always here with a helping word or two.
Marie.xoxox:hug99:

Back