• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thank you thread for Beverlie xxx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hi all
I just wanted to post this thread in sincere thanks for the wonderful woman that is Beverlie.
We all know and love her, me personally simply because she is a truly lovely, caring and genuine woman. She is always there for everyone with a kind word, helpful advice and with prayer and I just personally thought that she deserves a HUGE thank you for just being her!
Thank you so much for being your wonderful self Beverlie, you truly are one of Gods angels and I hope you realise just how cherished you are xxx
thankyoufriendrose.jpg

Steph xx

Hear Hear Bev. You are a very special lady. God bless you. xxxxxxxx

hi steph,can you plzz read my last mail on the weight lose bench plz cos john told me that you had the same probs as me ty xx

hear hear well said steph xxx

I've just stumbled on this thread... and you have made me cry...

I should be thanking you all!

You are there for my up and down days and we still have a long way to go....

I shall sit and have a damn good cry now... I'm not used to people saying nice things to me...

But... I cannot praise you all enough and don't deserve this....

I am thanking you all and thank you Steph, how kind but I don't deserve any special attention....

Love to each and everyone of you, my special special Friends xxx

See...there is another glimpse of how wonderful you are, you are so humble.
Sorry to have made you cry xx
No matter what you may think about yourself Beverlie, you are thought of very highly here, hell, we luvs ya!!! xxx
Steph xx

Awwww what a lovely thread for a truly lovely laydee that is Beverlie :D Steph is sooooo right, you have problems yourself and you are always there with a helpful comment or a threat of a boob squishing hug :D
You are truly one of the best Bev.......Thankyou, for b eing you :D (HUGS) x
P.S. Stop crying over your laptop you will ruin it ;)

Come on my friends... enough said on this one... I shall be storing up my 'humungous hugs' for each and every one of you and we are all on this journey TOGETHER... Praise should be given to everyone for contributing to supporting anyone on their way...
I'm only doing this because of the encouragement you all give to me... without it I would have gone back to my old ways...

Much love to all xxx

i agree with everything thats been said, thank you bev, my dear friend, your always there when needed, and its appreciated. hugs n snugs xx

Oh there are many many people I could thank, but you personally know why I am so grateful to you Beverlie, you and I know that you have been my guiding angel today, that is why I made this so personal xx
Steph xx

Please don't put me before any of you, like I say... I wouldn't have got this far without the love that I feel on here and sharing, understanding friends are so hard to find in this world... and likewise Karen... you are on my hug list for 1st September... I'm determined to get there extra early this time around... shall need it for all those hugs I want to share xxx

I agree...Bev you are one very lovely lady....
Your posts are always uplifting and positive...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Beverlie...dont feel bad about taking the compliments, we're not putting you above anyone, nobody is being left out so that we can compliment you and you arent a bad person for just accepting these lovely words, they are meant as gifts xx
Steph xx

Thank you so much everyone, I'm humbled, plus not used to praise... I always say it doesn't cost anything to think about others and send a little love and thoughfulness out along the airwaves... think this is what's missing a lot today...

I was bought up in a household where the kettle was always on... a plate was always put out if someone called at mealtimes and there was always space for people...

Would like to think we can promote some old traditions and values, you are all doing that anyway, so I'm just following you all....

and thank you everyone, it makes me cry....

a big thank you to John.... I LOVE MY NEW PILLOW.... I'm not saying anymore or we'll be 'pillow talking' again John..... hahaha xxx

a big thank you to John.... I LOVE MY NEW PILLOW.... I'm not saying anymore or we'll be 'pillow talking' again John..... hahaha xxx

Oh yes?? Is there something we should know about ;)

Hahaha.... I owe John so much.... how can I repay him for a week's sleep... my new pillow is brilliant!

What a star he is.... I'd struggled for ages and then John introduced me to 'Buck Wheat!'

xxx

Back