• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Made It Through The

Katastrophe

Love My Bypass !
Pre-Op Diet! :D

I've lost 14lbs since i started the pre-op 13 days ago so i'm pretty pleased with myself.

I honestly didn't think i was going to be able to keep to it, the day before i started i even had Mcdonalds lol, but found it relatively easy after the first few days.

Keeping your eye on the prize definately makes it easier not to cheat and it's also helped me mentally to prepare for after my Op...I've been out and about , amongst my family and friends who can eat for England!

Just got to get over the op itself now... :rolleyes:

Well done Kat and good luck for your op tomorrow. Come back safe n sound and let us know how it was xx

Well done Kat and good luck for your op tomorrow. Come back safe n sound and let us know how it was xx

I will do , thanks Julie x

Well done! Big hugs for tomorrow and loads of luck! xx

A massive well done on that xx
HUGE good luck wishes for the op tomorrow, heres to a speedy, as painless as possble recovery and a brand new start with your new tool xx
Steph xx

Well done, and good luck for tomoz hun xx:D

Thanks girls xx

You did great on the pre-op diet, 14lb is fantastic weight loss!:happy096:

Good luck with your op tomorrow, wishing you a speedy recovery!

Good luck for tomorrow Kat...I'll be thinking of you x

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'm all packed and ready to go... Will hopefully be able to get some sleep tonight... I'm very nervous but kind of calm xx :D

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW XX
Well done with the weight loss!
I have only lost 4lb in 10 days and have been really good so I am not sure what I have done wrong!
Shells
x

Shell
don't worry about the weight loss, it's all about the liver strinkage, as long as you've stuck to the plan you'll have a nice small live. You'll have loads of time to loose the weight afterwards.

Good luck x

Hiya just want to wish you all the best for tomorrow, I hope it all goes brilliantly, and you are home soon and have a smooth recovery, sending hugs xxxx

Well done on the preop diet. what a start to your weight loss. I hope all goes well today and you are soon back safely at home.

Back