• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i need lots of huggggggs

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
hi everyone:needhug:

as you know guys i went yesterday for the check up at the homerton hospital as that should been done last friday but after the first session that i was late about almost 30 minutes due to transport which i have explained, both of the ladies stayed and run through the most importand bits,then the nice nurse who was explaining about the surgery befor and after,said to me that all now you can go,so i said what is that it no check up and she said no it would be done day of surgery and that i can go home that was about 13:50 something like that, so i left.
After meeting with my friends who had this surgery they said something is not right and i should of had the check up and i must call on monday.
I called on monday and the nice lady that i was talking to made an appointment for tuesday the 8/02/11 at 15:20 again due to delay with the train and buses i arrived aprox@15:30 i filled the form and the lady said she need to call diane bushel something like that and let her know that i am here having my test and check ups, so when she called i heard her saying ok when diane get back ask her to her back.
All test chek up done and met with dietesian nurse who said and wished me the best for the 7th of march, went down stairs to have my blood taken and all the nurses said to me see you on the 7th and good luck with my diet.
This morning diane called me told me that they moved my surgery to the 23rd of march so i asked what the reason and she said because i didnt attend last frieday check up,so i explained to her what happened and that i was there but i been informed that i can go home and i haad the check done yesterday and she said i was late so i explained she can check with the traine line service that there was a delay.
at the end she siad your surgery its on the 23rd do you wanted or not so i didnt have any obtion that to say yes even though my heart was crushed.
I do not know what to do,everything is booked and arranged for the 7th of march childcare family canceled thier holiday to be with me work coverd my shifts,its a mess:cry:i just been crying and crying and trying hiding my tears from my daughter who is already worried and in a lot distress with whole thing.:lost: please excuse my spelling

Sending a humungous hug Angel and wrap your arms around yourself and feel better.. love you xxx

I know this must be upsetting but surgeries are cancelled and moved all the time, even if there had been a date for you on the 7th, anything can happen. This is sadly how hospitals run.

I know its gonna take some rearranging but everyone will understand...they were all behind you for the 7th and they will all be behind you for the 23rd...chin up...

at least you have a date :)

Can understand how you feel, sending you virtual hugs.

Unfortunately we are all in the hands of the hospitals and they do seem to cancel at the last minute. At least you got warning of your change and hopefully can re-sort things out at work and with your family. Try and put it behind you and focus on the new date and the start of a new you.

ahh bless you it is dissapointing but your date is very soon keep your chin up xxxxx

I'm sorry, it must be so disappointing but at least you've got some notice to give your halpers of the change of date, some people its literally that morning they find out and then they have to wait for a date.

Awwww how upsetting for you and i can relate..you will get your head around this in a few days love and then you can start rearranging for your new date...one thing i will say is that no date is gospel even if you receive a letter. I had this probem when i made all my arrangements, and even now they could cancell my op next thurs and im on the milk diet...Good Luck lovey. xxxx

Aww Im so sorry hun, it causes such trouble when they change the dates around on us....it takes a lot of planning when you have kids that need to be looked after. Sending you lots of Manchester (HUGS) XXX

Its such a disappointment and such a pain. I can see how you must feel very low about it honey...but chin up! Have a little cry or a little rant or whatever you need to do...

....then move on. Your family sound brilliant so I'm sure they will rally round to help you, as will work etc. As everyone else has said, this can happen...and that's with any surgery, not just bariatrics.

You have your date and it's still very soon. It feels awful now, but after you've had your op, this will feel like a storm in a teacup, I promise.
God bless
Grace xxx

Tomorrow you will feel better hun,just think how you would feel if funding had been pulled!Maz x

Big hugs and keep your chin up xx :)

Nicky xx

Sorry to hear that hun. I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. I know it means a delay and I can imagine how crushing that must feel, but 23 March will soon come around.
Take care hun xx

wow i just cant thank you enough for all of your support and love, i feel much better with all of your hugs,god bless you all, u make me cry.love you all.

Back