• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I need your help please!!!!

Hi Nic, I can't really offer you any advice as I'm pre op for band but I know these lovely peeps will help you. I've accepted you FR and wish you luck in getting back on track. Take care xx Gaynor xx

Thanks Gaynor xxx

Right, I'm thinking I need a mini target for before my holiday, what do you think is realistic bearing in mind I'll be there 3 weeks today ............ yippeeeeee

Good luck Nic, I hope you have a good loss to make you feel great for your hol's.

Hi nic good luck with the pouch test. i have found that since having a protien shake a day(pro shot taste bl**dy awful but i just tell myself it my medicine and its not meant to taste nice lol) i no longer have the urge to pick. My worst time of day was mid afternoon whilst i was preparing tea for the kids. Thinking about it i tend to have my carbs at lunch time so may try having them in the morning instead.
let us know how you get on
carole

Hi nic good luck with the pouch test. i have found that since having a protien shake a day(pro shot taste bl**dy awful but i just tell myself it my medicine and its not meant to taste nice lol) i no longer have the urge to pick. My worst time of day was mid afternoon whilst i was preparing tea for the kids. Thinking about it i tend to have my carbs at lunch time so may try having them in the morning instead.
let us know how you get on
carole

Hi Carole

Which ones do you have?

Hope your well.

Nic x

Hi Hun

Good to see you back..... I am goign to be starting the 5 day pouch test...... keep it up..... proud of you

Hiya hun

thanks chick, well got weighed this morning and I have lost so ticker moved slightly lol!!! Off to the hospital with Col today he's having his endoscopy or whatever it's called then I've got my B12 jab this afternoon, oh the joys of having a day off eh.

Love you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun

thanks chick, well got weighed this morning and I have lost so ticker moved slightly lol!!! Off to the hospital with Col today he's having his endoscopy or whatever it's called then I've got my B12 jab this afternoon, oh the joys of having a day off eh.

Love you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all goes well for Col... give him my love and hope to chat later xxx

Love you hun

Hiya Nic

You have done very very well so far so dont feel put down. I found my loss slowed down alot after a while and also i pick at stuff.

What i found was good. when i wanted to pick i would eat some sugar free ice pops they help with fluids and theres nothing in them kinds like having something sweet.
And Excersize does stop you wanting to pick aswell , but im not so hot on that yet just a few short walks with the dog.

If your ok with diets try one but as for me im useless with them.

All i do is make something wholesome nice fresh veg and some lean steak etc

Peppers mushrooms onions steak yum yum .

Also i find if im hungry but i dont its not time for me to eat. is have a slice of toast eat it then have a slimmer cuppa soup . this seems to fill me up as the toat stop the liquid going down so fast thus filled up . not good for you nutrition wise but it stops the picking.

Hope you get sorted

Back