• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I received a Letter from Heartlands Hospital on Saturday (Dietician)

Hi Snowcrystal,

It's to talk about banding and bypass. I don't have Diabetes but this is where they hold the wls clinic at Heartlands.

I am looking forward to going to it an meeting other people and to be shown both of the procedures. I am also hoping that the surgeons might be attending, I will soon find out and keep ppl posted.

Julie x

Jez do you think it might be to fully explain the impact of surgery and diabetes?...

It does sound like a one-off meeting.

Dunno really...the problem is all the different departments that are involved and it quite often sounds like they don't communicate with each other.

Good luck and keep us informed.

(((hugs)))

Hi Jay,

I'm happy to say I am back on my diet.. ;)

I will shed this 5 - 10% as I really want this opp. x

Consider yourself kicked up the bum and get back on your diet and shed the weight you need...............thats if you really want the op??
I wish you the best of luck............I know you can do it x

Jay xx

Please let me know about the meeting. I would be very interested. I will do the diet with you if you want. I have to shed my weight as well.

I will do FL. I started my low fat/cal diet today. Going to see how I get on in the next 2 weeks and if it's slow I may change to a liquid diet. I've wasted a month already so only have 2 months to get rid of the weight. x

Please let me know about the meeting. I would be very interested. I will do the diet with you if you want. I have to shed my weight as well.

We're in it together. I have three weeks to "prove myself" to them.

Good luck with it... I'm sure you will do it now you know it's only a few weeks away. You will get referred on if you do, so you have something really special to aim for now.

Don't know if you seen my reply to the DR... He is the same one as I seen, I checked my letter which I received last Saturday. I remember having to ask him 3 times what he said his name was and each time I couldn't understand him... lol

It's a shame we don't live in the same area, we could have worked at it together and exercised.

Back