• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Think I gonna cry!!

Thanks every & Emma-Louise, I bl**dy hope so!!!! I'm more stressed over today than the actual operation!!

What time's your appointment? I'll be thinking of you. xxxx

I was terrified. I'm sure you're gong to be fine. When I spoke to the dietician just before my per-op, she told me they wouldn't cancel if it was just a couple of pounds adrift. I guess they do have to legislate for scales being different. You don't get weighed on the same scales as in clinic.

I know thats another of my worries. I know from my clothes that I'm slimmer now than 19th May when I was last weighed at the hospital, yet the scales same different!!!

i think i would be taking my own set of scales with me just for second opinion !!!!
i think we are all scared of being let down at this stage after what happened to paul. talking of paul can anyone remember when is op is or was?

i think i would be taking my own set of scales with me just for second opinion !!!!
i think we are all scared of being let down at this stage after what happened to paul. talking of paul can anyone remember when is op is or was?

I'm sure its on or around 15th Oct, not 100% sure though.

I was 1kg over the weight I was in May so that acceptable & I got the go ahead. Honestly, the scales at the hospital are out 'cos my scales match what my wii say & I was 3kg less than what she weighed me at. But hey ho, it was okay so no need to kick up a fuss.
The nurse did tell me that Mr Balapuri is stricter than Mr Small when it comes to weight!

I have seen a lot of talk on here recently about the scales at SRH being less than generous! But least your fine for your op :553:

Back