• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Think I gonna cry!!

J-Mo

I've just weighed myself & I've lost another 3lb!! :scale:

So I'm more or less what I was when I was added to the list in May!!!

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm on :character00100:

Even though I feel :sick: its cheered me up!!!

:thankyou: everyone for your support.

:fingerscrossed: for tomorrow & my pre-op assessment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY seeeeeeeeeeeee but i dont like to be a told so haha xx

I'm just really happy for you and hopefully now you will just continue with your pre-op and stop getting too worried over it! Huggles x

There you go Jacci. Just keep positive and go in there tomorrow in a very forthright frame of mind, go for it!

Love and hugs xxx

i told ya soooo....... hahaha! no, seriously - well done luv! you should be soo proud - you mite have even lost another pound before tomorrows weigh in.... drink as little as possable b4 your pre op tomorrow and if i was you i wouldnt touch anything to eat untill after either - good luck hun but im sure youl be fine xxx

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:D:grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096::clap::character00255::talk017::bunnydance::bunnydance::party0011::party0011::wee::wee::party0049::party0049:

I'm thrilled for you! Wey Hey! You go Girl!
Now just watch those scales when Maud weighs you tomorrow! LOL:D

i told ya soooo....... hahaha! no, seriously - well done luv! you should be soo proud - you mite have even lost another pound before tomorrows weigh in.... drink as little as possable b4 your pre op tomorrow and if i was you i wouldnt touch anything to eat untill after either - good luck hun but im sure youl be fine xxx

Thanks Keeley ;)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!:D:grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096::clap::character00255::talk017::bunnydance::bunnydance::party0011::party0011::wee::wee::party0049::party0049:

I'm thrilled for you! Wey Hey! You go Girl!
Now just watch those scales when Maud weighs you tomorrow! LOL:D

Thanks, thats made me chuckle :rotflmao::rotflmao:

am so pleased for you jacci , we knew it would come good in the end

you still planning on coming to the meeting on Thursday ?

Shall have my little candles burning to help you on your way tomorrow Jacci.. sending a humungous hug and loads of love to you! Go for it! xxx

Back