• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I think I've been snubbed because of my WLS

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
As some of you know I am a dress maker, so I go on this dress making forum and get on pretty well with most of them. Anyway, someone started a thread about starting a weight watchers program. As they already knew I have lost a lot of weight (but I never said how or how much) they asked me to join them, and i said I would be delighted but I would have the advantage because I have had the surgery.
There was no answer to this, they have completely ignored me since.
Rotten so and so's, let them sit there and make their dresses for tweedle dum and tweedle dee.
This is the first time I have ever come across anything like this.

I'm so sorry to hear this Sue xxxx What a bunch of fairweather friends ! Their loss at the end of the day x

they're probably just jealous.

I am sorry to hear this Sue. Whether you'd had surgery or not, you're the same person xx

Just shows you, jealousy and envy come in all shapes n sizes... Friends like that who needs enemies?

Btw, how is Erin doing? xx

its like a playground....would hate to see how they bring up children!!!!!!!

haha...laugh at them...fickle people got jealous!

Its there loss and your better off without friends like that, sorry to hear how you have been treated hon xx

Just shows you, jealousy and envy come in all shapes n sizes... Friends like that who needs enemies?

Btw, how is Erin doing? xx

Thanks for asking about Erin, she is doing great, she's down to a size 18/20, but she still won't weigh herself. she has a follow up ap at the hospital in may so I will update her ticker then.

SOON SLIM SUE said:
As some of you know I am a dress maker, so I go on this dress making forum and get on pretty well with most of them. Anyway, someone started a thread about starting a weight watchers program. As they already knew I have lost a lot of weight (but I never said how or how much) they asked me to join them, and i said I would be delighted but I would have the advantage because I have had the surgery.
There was no answer to this, they have completely ignored me since.
Rotten so and so's, let them sit there and make their dresses for tweedle dum and tweedle dee.
This is the first time I have ever come across anything like this.

It's funny the reactions you get some time. I have a tailor that I have used for yrs. I have gone in several times since my surgery to get things taken in and so on and one time about a month ago she says. "wow you are looking really good, what are you doing it's working well" and I figured I've been coming here for 4-5 yrs so I guess I'll tell her. So I tell her I had gastric bypass. She nervously say "oh yea" then walks away. Since thenive gotten maybe a hi and bye when I go in. So I stopped using her. I don't get how it's changed me as person for her to treat me so completely different now. Oh well her loss of ALOT of business.

Hugs Dee xoxoxo. :) :) :) Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Sorry that you have been treated so badly Sue. Being fat seems to be an excuse to bring out the worst prejudices in people and it seem to double when they get to know you have done something positive about it. I know it is hurting but that will pass. Huggs.

tranquil x

Hi Sue..

sorry to hear you have been snubbed..
folk are funny huh??
glad to hear Erin is doing well too...
how are you doing now sue ??
x x x

sorry to hear you have experienced this, itis one of the reasons i keep quiet about surgery as i had some very close so called friends be rude to me about my surgery x

If it were me and I enjoyed the dressmakers forum I would question the lack of response to the post. Perhaps there has been a misunderstanding or something. Things aren't always as they first appear to be.
Probably some members of the site haven't even noticed that nobody has posted a response and are wondering why you aren't posting now.
Lynne x

Back