• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i was scared then ok now 3days 2 go feels like im having a breakdown

Hi Brad, glad you are doing well - and love the fact you have had a new haircut!! Just watched the biggest loser transformations and that's the best bit - where all the hard work pays off! Glad you dont appear to have any regrets from the operation - I have been to see the nurses today for my blood tests, ECG etc.. and all good. Just got to see the Consultant now and then should get a date - cannot wait to join you on the losers bench!!!!

ruth i cant wait for u 2 be on here with me u deserve it i do feel fantastic best descision ive ever made please let me know how you get on reply on this thread i got my fingers crossed for u
brad xx

Thanks Brad - wont be long - cant believe I got a letter in the post today with appointment to see the Consultant on the 4th May - my journey is going very quickly - hardly had time to digest the fact I am having the operation (pardon the pun!) Keep finding myself drifting off into daydreams - I dont think I will believe it until I am in my lovely green gown!!! R x

ha ha that lovely green gown wish i had taken mine home lol......

well ive been doing really well im 6 weeks post op now starting to eat normally now but in small portions feeling better how is everyone doing
brad xx

ah sue keep positive babe it will happen for you i will keep my fingers crossed and legs and everything else i possibly can much love
brad xx
p.s please keep me informed

Hiya. I am new here and start my scary journey tomorrow. I have been on the pre op diet for 2 weeks. Just taken the bowel prep so nothing for me to eat at all today.
Sssooooooo scared. Can't think of anything else and can't stop panicking if this is the right decision. Apparently this feeling is all normal. We can do it.
Good luck to you. Xxx

heya well at least there isnt a problem which is a good thing im sure the next time i hear off you, you will have lost loads
brad x

hey all this post seems to have gone quiet as ive have done another one but i dont want it 2 end as its important 2 me coz it was the one i did when i was so scared lol looking back there was nothing to worry about well i go back 2 work 2day im feeling really bad about im gonna miss my little boy so much i have spent the last 8 weeks with him all day every day now as of 2day i wont see him for a week as im on lates just getting me down the thought of not seeing him well hope all of you guys are ok
xx

Well whilst you are on your week of nights, make a list of all the fab things you will be able to do with your gorgeous little man that you havent been able to do before - then you start on that list and make sure you enjoy each and every one of them xx a week isnt long compared to the years you are gaining back to spend with him xx

ah ruth thats so lovely thank you for your kind words and all of them are so true im gonna do that 2nite thank you again xx

My list is growing by the day - most for me and the kids, but a couple of self-indulgent ones too - would love to go in a hot air balloon for example and a weekend in venice (too scared I would sink the gondolas to book before!). Definitely back to Euro Disney with the kids to do all the rides with my son I couldnt do! Cant wait - so what's on your list??

well i cant wait until ive lost enough weight so i can play football with my boy and take him abroad also its his 4th birthday party next saturday so cant wait to run around like a headless chicken at his party lol xx

Hi Brad, your absence has been noted xx hope you had a great holiday and a lovely celebration with your little boy. As you know I had my op last Friday and feeling ok. Today is the first day I have woke up feeling shattered. So now I have got my princess off to school I am heading back up the stairs for a rest. How are you doing?

Hey im not doing 2 bad at all thank u glad to hear your doing well even if your shattered it will soin pass with some well deserved rest taje things very easy dont rush things u will do.just fine xx

hey guys i havent wrote on this thread for ages and ages so thought i would write something see how your all doing........

Im into my 3rd month of my bypass now ive dropped 7 and a half stone since xmas and im feeling fantastic looking ok as well if im blowinf my own trumpet lol i have joined a football team and i am training every sunday and i love playing football with my boy as well he seems happier is daddy can finally do things other daddys were doing when we went to the park lol

Would love to get this thread back up and running so guys let me know how u all are

xx

It must seem strange to look back at that first post, when you were feeling nervous.

Look at you now, well done

I hope I'm as successful

sarah u will be its hard to describe the feeling as i was so scared but its the best thing ive ever done im sure it will be for u as well xx

Back