• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i was scared then ok now 3days 2 go feels like im having a breakdown

Congratulations Brad on such a big loss, hope to follow you on the rest of your journey, thanks for posting it gives us pre oppers incentive to carry on xx

Thanks Brad, Like you I want to be able to run around with my little girl

hey guys thanks for the thank yous and well done sarah i hope soon u will be able to run around with your little girl its a fantastic feeling i can tell you xx

You've done so well. I'm hoping that now me and hubby have both had surery in the future we'll both be parents soon.

hey all just seeing if everyone is ok dont post much this thread any more im feeling fantastic im into the 14 stone mark which is amazing xx

congratulations

Hi Brad, glad to see you're doing so well. I'm still waiting to get into the 14's. I've been just a few pounds off it for at least 3 months. However, I'm still dropping dress sizes.

Hey everyone it's been 4 weeks since I posted on this thread well I have now lost ten stone since Xmas day and I'm feeling fantastic I get tired easily tho sometimes but I'm sure that's normal I can't believe how quicky time has gone that I first posted this thread and was so scared at having it done I would like to keep this thread running so come guys let me know how ur all doing

Has your appetite returned to normal yet Brad or do you still not feel hungry?
What are you eating on a daily basis?
Lynne x

Hi Lynne no still eating small meals but I defo can eat more than I could I eat lots of chicken fish salads potato etc and loads of fruit I would say i have the most varied diet but it's working really well for me what about u what's your daily food intake can u manage more food do u sometimes cheat etc I have the odd biscuit or packet of crisps

Hey every1 hope your all ok just thought I would try and keep this thread going I'm 8 months post op now have a few proplems with constipation but hopefully the docs getting it sorted for me is there anyone having there op soon that's scared like I was xx

Yep somedays im terrifide, mostly i try to forget it but gues that will change when i have the date, due Jan/Feb time.
My last op was a big one and i was scared so much by the doctors prior to my op i think that is having a knock on effect with my fears :(
You have done so well its amazing XXX

Back