• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I was told I look like a 'recovering anorexic'...

Last time I lost weight I was described by more than one person as looking like I came from a concentration camp - nice !

It was impossible for me to reach my ideal BMI as I had excess skin weighing at least 2 stone. My ideal weight is 9 stone, I got down to 11 stone, if I'd lost anymore imagine the comments I would of got then.

I've got it all to come again, if only there was way we could control where the fat comes off from, i.e not my face !!!!

Check out the attached photo !

Attachments

• Skinny me.jpg
    Skinny me.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 76
Last time I lost weight I was described by more than one person as looking like I came from a concentration camp - nice !

It was impossible for me to reach my ideal BMI as I had excess skin weighing at least 2 stone. My ideal weight is 9 stone, I got down to 11 stone, if I'd lost anymore imagine the comments I would of got then.

I've got it all to come again, if only there was way we could control where the fat comes off from, i.e not my face !!!!

Check out the attached photo !

I think people should just but out, its got nothing to do with them. They should concentrate on there own bodies. Like i say to my children, if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all :sigh:

People just get used to seeing you a certain way. All throughout my weight loss journey I have been told not to lose any more weight and its because people are just used to seeing you as bigger. I wouldn't worry about it - if your team are happy and you are - then you do what your happy and comfortable with :) xx

They used to say at weight watchers when someone got to goal that it would take another month for them to 'get their face back' because as someone said before it takes a while for everything to settle and re align. My Mum was 1lb off her goal weight a few years back and then made the mistake of actually listening to the horrible old bags at the bowling club who kept saying 'Your looking too thin' 'Your'e awful gaunt looking' blah blah blah . Now here is Mum way back up to heavier than she was before and wishing she had never paid attention to them.
So don't listen to the naysayers you keep working it girlfriend and before you know it you will be at goal and feeling wonderful.:D

Back