• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i was wondering ...

mayamoo

I have been thinking about my end goal and what I want to weigh... Checked my healthy weight range and decided to go bang for the middle of 9 stone.. . Started this journey at a pound off 23 stone and now in five weeks (plus 10 day milk diet) down to 20.10.
I am eating lots of things that are meant to help with skin elasticity and body brushing and moisturising daily, I'm 31 and scared of ending up a shrivelled prune :) to go with this I am very strictly saving several hundred pounds per month to help with and nips and tucks I might need/want at goal weight and will set a series of smaller goals so my journey doesn't feel never ending...

What's your end goal?? :-D ... I have everything crossed you get there :)
Xx

Its good to have a goal but dont be too rigid with it,aim for 50/75% of your excess weight for a longer term loss.Anything else will be a bonus if you are happier smaller.You might get to a size 12/14 and be really happy,you might weigh 12st.Its all how well and happy you are!

hi maya,
its sooh difficult isn't it? i read all these fab success stories on this wonderful site and think "i bet i'll be the exception to the rule and wls won't work for me". very negative i know but i think my self esteem has just gotten so low. i'm also having a CPAP nightmare. i had my mask changed yesterday and, i stupidly didn't test it out before bedtime and guess what?? it doesn't fit the attachment on the machine i've got. i think someone is trying to tell me summat like - give it all up now as a bad job - just stay the fat frump i've always been.
at the beginning of this journey i optimistically said i wanted to be half the women i was now and put my goal weight at 11stone 7pound. NO BLOODY CHANCE ME THINKS

Jan! This isn't like you honey! You have had a crappy couple of days but don't lose heart, you have an op date that's the first hill sorted out and usually such a positive frame of mind I KNOW YOU CAN MAKE THIS WORK and you know what you will do it, you will get to where you want to be and we'll be here to hold your hand through the tough times

((hugs))
Lucie xx

Jan dont be daft! Im fit and fab and you will be too.Im 57 at the end of the month and feel about twenty years younger!

I'm 11st 6 now. Someone asked me today if I'd lost everything I want to lose and I said no, another stone or so. I'm 63 yrs old and scrawny isn't a good look for me, so I am keeping a close eye on that. I do feel tiny but at 5foot 1" not tiny enough yet! I don't know if I'll make the 9's but I'd love to be below 11, somewhere in the 10s would suit me very nicely!

Back