• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Iceland chicken pieces

salski

Hi all

I am feeling a kick up my bum in order as Ive been messing about with my food and weight loss for a few days now...so the question is...

I have lots of the iceland chicken pieces cooked and frozen...I have seen the previous recipe for a curry...but any ideas on what else I can do with this?

Help and advice greatly appreciated!

Chicken salad, Chicken stir-fry, chicken soup, chicken stew, chicken omelette, so many choices...

Chicken salad - use fat free fage yougurt, diced celery, diced pecans & sliced grapes, yummy!

Chicken stir-fry, get some veg, cook with tiny bit of oil/or spray oil, little soy and grated ginger, bang in the chicken when the veg is almost done! If you use bean sprouts you won't even miss the rice/noodles if you want to cut out carbs.

Chicken soup or stew, soup tiny diced veg and chicken stock, stew would call for larger chunks of veg, broth and a little instant mash to thicken.

Chicken omelette, get a spicy salsa, make the omelette with some cheese, chicken, maybe some diced peppers, after it is cooked add a little of the salsa on top and a little spoon of fat free greek yogurt!

Go crazy!

Last edited:
Cicken and Tomato Pasta

• take an onion and chop
  • peel and quater some mushrooms (optional)
  • slice some peppers (red, yellow and orange work well)
  • add the mushrooms and onions to pan and stir fry until soft
  • add the chicken pieces and peppers and stir fry for 5 mins adding any spices or salt and pepper
  • add either chopped tomatoes or a passata and simmer until chiken cooked.
Depending on what stage you are at you can either add some wholewheat pasta or mash or have it with any veg you fancy or by itself.

woo hoo...thanks guys...I tried the chicken curry last night and it was AMAZING! hehe...will try these for the rest of the week xx

Hi all

I am feeling a kick up my bum in order as Ive been messing about with my food and weight loss for a few days now...so the question is...

I have lots of the iceland chicken pieces cooked and frozen...I have seen the previous recipe for a curry...but any ideas on what else I can do with this?

Help and advice greatly appreciated!

Do you have any idea where that chicken comes from? I wouldn't eat it if I were you, its full of processed crap, I would really advise going elsewhere to get your chicken

Do you have any idea where that chicken comes from? I wouldn't eat it if I were you, its full of processed crap, I would really advise going elsewhere to get your chicken

Like what? Its just 100% chicken breast according to the bag?! xx

Back