• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

idea's

joey80

ok so here it is, im off out for the day with the kids tomoz and am to start my soft food part of the diet, iv made sarnies for kids but does ne 1 have ne idea's on what i can have :S

smashed to bits banana?

i have not had my surgery yet, but could you not blitz a cuppa soup up and put it in a flask,hope thats any help.

Mash n low fat grated cheese? Cauliflower, cornbeef, gravy, weetabix, yoghurts?? All pureed of course. For future I highly recommend the book Return to Slender xx

thanks lynda, we going to c the live and deadly, a kids tv programme which is touring lol loads of freeky animals x

iv jus made pasta i can have that for t, n make egg mayo for dinner cause i do like that, thank you xxx

iv jus made pasta i can have that for t, n make egg mayo for dinner cause i do like that, thank you xxx

You're welcome. Let us know how you get on with the pasta. I love pasta and home made pasta sauce, but not everyone can eat it post surgery, it's a bit like rice - hard to digest. xx

well iv been told to stay away from rice which i love, but in book it says soft pasta in tomato sauce is fine for this stage, i guess ill have to try it ini ill find out then haha x

Just a thought but has anyone tried the pasta for baby's, boots do it. It is alot smaller and softer than normal pasta. Or do people struggle with the texture? X

Find that the cambell's "soup in hand" is WONDERFUL!!!!!! ..... Especially the chicken and stars! . . . . Is is made to drink on the go..... sso no big pieces to chew...... (and its delicious ;) ) and low in calories !!!!!!!

Back