• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liquid stage

joey80

ok so iv been on liquids for nearly 2 weeks now, and im getting mega hunger pangs, headaches and feeling dizzy. Can ne of u post of peps help me out! also im starting the mush part on sun will it get better xx

Test the road before I get banded on tue, bit of luck the mushy stuff will help..will be looking to you as my expert! :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I don't know if you like them, but as soon as I was allowed soft food I made a pan of proper mushy peas. They were gorgeous & lasted me days. I had a wee bowl with gravy on top. Delicious! At the end of my 2 weeks liquids, I had increased my soup portion sizes ( by about 50-100 ml) and that kept the hunger pangs at bay for me. Ur doing fab. I am 4 weeks out now & feel like I could eat anything! 2 weeks till fill x

50 - 100ml god iv been having half a tin, what did u eat in a dat on liquid stage cause I think I might b eating too much xxx

i missread wha u said lol, tha wha i get for reading first thing in morn n on mob lol ne who iv gone from half a tin to 3/4 of tin, i dont feel too bad now maybe i am doing it rite after all xx

Is there ne point in me getting that now o as im going on soft foods on sun x

It can be used in alsorts, even when on proper food like I said, stews and soups. Handy for when you aren't having much in the way of protein to just top up with this. Worth it in the long run I would say, but entirely up to you. :)

Back