• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the Shame of it

joey80

well guys i went away for weekend took kids, went a bit wild n had a chinese only managed a smal plate full but ne way back on it tomoz exercise and all (that is if my foot is better)
the title of this post! well what can i say, was walking out of chalet last night to take kids to club house, and there was a mohassive ditch which decided to jump infront of my path(obv not my fault hehe) ne who i step on the edge twisted my foot( now it hurty :() fell on my knee's then decided to slide forward onto belly ( i must have thought i was gonna slide haha) only bad thing is i twisted my stomach so hopefully i not done ne damage inside as im only 6 weeks post op, anyway i thought i would share my experiance wiv u n hopefully u will laught about it jus as i did :D

p.s it was dark so only other half n my boy saw me pfhewww xxxx

well it must have been so funny to see joey lol
sure hope youre tummy is ok though x

my stomach is fine jus a bit achey, i found it funny, when i fell i looked round n my boy n oh looked shocked till i said it ok u can laugh lol x

Well I hope you are OK, sweetie but so glad it is not only me that makes an ar*e of myself at every opportunity. Have you got any tummy pain? If so get it checked out. Glad you had a good time up to the point of doing a bellyflop xxx :D

Bloody ditch! lol xx

Funny but very glad your ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope ur ok hunnie, any pain in the next few days get checked out even if it just nhs direct....... I always make an arse of myself, things always jump out in front of me, but once iv hit the floor n start to laugh that's it I can't get up off the floor, known my luck when I get married (once skinny) id fall down the aisle lol..... Xxx

Pmsl, it was b4 I had a drink too and I was wearing white lucky I had no black marks on my knees, it not pain jus achey,if I do get pain I b straight down the docs, when I was sprawled out on floor all I could say was 'aww I dropped my card' was well shamed telling them today and filling out incident report, no point in me saying ill b careful o cause I'm the type of person who could trip ova fresh air lol xx

glad yo ok that bloody ditch again enjoy the rest of your holiday, take care and look out for them just appearing ditches there everywhere. he he.

Back