• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If Santa could bring you one thing this christmas what would it be ?

I'm with Carol on this one - a lovely fella just for me who could love me regardless of the ever present love handles - never found one yet.....where am I going wrong.......answers on a postcard ladies!! Merry Christmas :)

Ali blame me like mother like daughter im afraid. The only ones i ever seem to attract are always married. Or the ones i really fancy turn out to be gay or compleate and utter barstuards and dont even give me a second look thate if they spotted me the first time. People keep telling me i will find mr right 1 day I think i was too choosy when younger but to date i have never had a live in lover so to speak so hope my day comes befor im past it. lol

Thanks Mum!! We can keep our fingers crossed together for some fun in 09. Have a great Christmas and keep your eyes peeled for Santa in your stocking x

whichever one takes your fancy the most :)

i would like too find someone who would like me for who i am and not for them to judge the book by its cover just hope everyone in the new year who are on there own like me can find someone nice to be with have a good christmas and a happy new year everyone

I'd wish for my Dad to still be here with us:(He lost his battle with cancer this October, and this Xmas is going to be very hard for us all:eek:

My Dad has just been diagnosed with leukaemia. My brother has leukaemia too - a different type. Dad is currently in hospital in Glasgow and is on chemo. So far they can't seem to get his white cell count down. So my wish would be for him, and all other sufferers, to get well or to at least improve.

Christmas is a time of joy, and a time for family. I have just fallen out badly with my younger son! Feelings run high at this time of year. Life has a way of taking unusual turns, but it is always precious.

Brightest blessings to all.

its 10 mins now to christmas day, i want my dad back to, he died new years eve 1995, i miss him yes but hes with me in spirit, he never met my son hes 8 now, but life goes on and hes with me in my heart.

I would wish for my faulty band to repair itself

i would like too find someone who would like me for who i am and not for them to judge the book by its cover just hope everyone in the new year who are on there own like me can find someone nice to be with have a good christmas and a happy new year everyone

Carole I think I found a man for you!

Back