• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If the gym fails get a new bike!!! this is sooo funny!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Well as some of you know I joined a gym about the November time. I have to say even though the payments are set up for direct debit, I find that my excuses are getting worse by the minute for not going lol. Therefore I now have a beautiful new shiny bike!!! yes peeps its in lilacy pink (pmsl) Theres only one problem!! me thinks I need wooden blocks on the flaming peddles as my legs are to lickle :8855::8855::8855:either that or I will have to wear platform shoes. Oh and not forgetting the saddle bl**dy hell it looks so slim lol. Its snowing here in Blackpool today so once again I will just have to wait. Ime going to try it out when the neigbours have all gone to work cause Ime going to look a right plonker comming out of our drive especialy as my hubby insists on me wearing one of those helmets and NO! it doesnt have Barbie on it its just plain grey a bargain he said from asda at a fiver. OMG I hope I dont look like aveline of the series bread LOL

Last edited:
Well if nothing else it will give you a giggle!!

My bike is bright blue & my helmet is pink with huge bright red strawberries all over it.

I figure, I will make people look at my helmet and smile - rather than my fat butt trying to wiggle into a comfy position on the seat!!!!

Enjoy biking - its brilliant & does make you burn a load of calories...

Crikey!!! red strawberrys:eek:, I might get one saying at the back of my helemet "Wide Load" comming through lol
Well if nothing else it will give you a giggle!!

My bike is bright blue & my helmet is pink with huge bright red strawberries all over it.

I figure, I will make people look at my helmet and smile - rather than my fat butt trying to wiggle into a comfy position on the seat!!!!

Enjoy biking - its brilliant & does make you burn a load of calories...

Have you got the right saddle on it? Should be much wider for a woman as our pelvic seat bones are wider than mens. Don't bother with gel pad seats either, they don't stay comfy for long. Just make sure you've got well-padded shorts on ;)

I could do with strapping my chair to it lol. Pmsl:rotflmao:
Have you got the right saddle on it? Should be much wider for a woman as our pelvic seat bones are wider than mens. Don't bother with gel pad seats either, they don't stay comfy for long. Just make sure you've got well-padded shorts on ;)

Hi Gail

I'm just getting a bike through the cycle to work scheme, i've already told my OH (who has a bike) that i won't be using it till i lose about six stone first....

God help me, i aint going out till it's dark!

I tried cycling a few years ago and I ended up with such a sore bottom that I didn't want to try again until I'd lost much more weight, plus I'd got to the end of my street and was so out of breath I couldn't breathe! I remember using my bike as a kid and cycling everywhere, what happened? Oh yeah, I got fat! lol

I'm looking forward to getting on mine, purely because my dad wouldn't let me have one as a child. He used to think bikes weren't for little girls. I used to beg my brothers for a go on there's while he wasn't looking lol...

God i hope i don't fall off! xx

Oh Julie you do make me howl, my dad also wouldnt let me have a bike he said I wasnt safe on my feet never mind wheels. Hubby phsl when I put that flaming helmet on. so I threw it up the corner and said RIGHT thats it ime not wearing it. Lol
I'm looking forward to getting on mine, purely because my dad wouldn't let me have one as a child. He used to think bikes weren't for little girls. I used to beg my brothers for a go on there's while he wasn't looking lol...

God i hope i don't fall off! xx

Oh dear, they're not very flattering are they ;)

I used to cheat and put the bike in the car and go somewhere nobody knew me to ride it :8855:

Been a while since I've been out on it and will need to lose a couple of stone before I get back on it again too! :eek:

OMG!:eek: that is so funny, but also an excellent Idea!!! wonder if it will fit in a megane Lol
Oh dear, they're not very flattering are they ;)

I used to cheat and put the bike in the car and go somewhere nobody knew me to ride it :8855:

Been a while since I've been out on it and will need to lose a couple of stone before I get back on it again too! :eek:

haha we need pictures lol x
you will be fine and will love it after the first go x

I was more concerned in case any one saw me lol cause my legs are to small length wise and I couldnt find a kerb to get started on pmsl now but at the time it was horendous.
awww gail that sounds sore for you and the poor bike getting chucked in the garage lol try try and try again x

Back