• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just another day in the life of Dee.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
So I have finally updated my account since i decided to go on the computer and not use my ipad. (on the ipad app i cant really do much other then post and read posts).:confused:
But now i've added photos to let those who read my posts and have been so nice to me get to know me a little better. My hobbies and my family and so on.:rolleyes::cool:
Now onto an update on here. Well i've had a decent week this week. The husband has been awesome. :eek:
I'm getting tired of all the snow we keep getting its really hampering my ability to go to the gym since i live on the bottem of a hill and going up it in my van never ends well.:jelous: But its a good thing i have some workout stuff at home. I'm planning on buying a treadmill and stationary bike for my house so i can workout at home when i cant make it to the gym.
I am down another 3 lbs which is great. (i know i told myself to only weigh in on saturdays but i just cant stop lol) I'm hidding the scale i swear i am. ;);):sigh:
I have started to eat this week and its been harder then i thought i know i posted that once on here. Its just such a hassle sometimes, but i know it will get easier as i get more and more used to my puch. I want to send a huge thanks and hugs to all the really awesome comments and people on here. You guys are all so amazing and smart and helpful! ok well i'm off to try to shovel my car out of the driveway to head to my bestest friends house to have some girlie talk and laughs. Our kids love to play so its a great time.:eek::eek::D:D:happy096::character00100::whacky068:

Back