• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm alive!

Hi people, thankyou for your kind responses. Am starting to heal now, Mr. Sigurdson gave me a 14ml band and filled it 4 mls. My tummy is still v sore but better than it was. The cuts have all been fixed with glue and my port is just below my breast bone.

Can only eat yoghurt and soup at the moment - has anyone any ideas for other liquid things. I've also had half a slimfast drink as I have heard these have a lot of minerals.

Thanks all x

Hi people, thankyou for your kind responses. Am starting to heal now, Mr. Sigurdson gave me a 14ml band and filled it 4 mls. My tummy is still v sore but better than it was. The cuts have all been fixed with glue and my port is just below my breast bone.

Can only eat yoghurt and soup at the moment - has anyone any ideas for other liquid things. I've also had half a slimfast drink as I have heard these have a lot of minerals.

Thanks all x

you could try a little low fat custard, cuppa soups, i loved oxo cubes instead of a cuppa. also home made smoothies is very nice.
im glad your feeling a little better today.

Hi Jenni

Glad your doing ok, having mine fitted 25th April and cant wait (in a wierd kinda way!).

Maz x

Really glad its going well for you..Im pre-op and desperate to be post op :D

Nice to hear your feelin ok... I will be joining you in the morning! Well joining the losinh side! Cant wait in a wierd way xx

Back