• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sunderland seminar march 2010

louise1983

just a quicky were any of you lovely people at the seminar in march in sunderland? im qurious to see at what stage your all at, i had my appointment with kim in august and set my weight loss and now im just waiting and waiting and erm waiting hehe.

Louise x

its usually aprrox 4 -5 months between appointments, its just a matter of waiting for the post man to bring the next letter unfortunatley x

its the pits waiting hey hope the letter comes soon x

Hi Liz i hope to hear by the end of november about my next appointment :confused: it seems so long ago i got my 1st refferal last summer, will get there in the end and it will all be worth it :D

Hiya Louise of course its worth the wait, my turn has now come for bypass its been a long wait too, but is definatly worth the wait, unfortunatley the waiting lists are so long as demand is very high for wls in our area....hugs from me too you...YOUR TURN WILL COME xx

to give you a idea i had my second appointment in july 5th and my third appointment is next weds the 27... so that s 3 month wait sweets, id ring up and see x

thanks luffly x

I had my seminar in march too, had my 2nd appointment in july with the nurse and got told to lose 1stone.. been told my next appointment is jan 31st 2011.. hopefully i will be put on the waiting list, cant wait!! :)

oh.. you can ring and they will tell you when your appointment is. i rang and was told jan 31st and they dont see anyone between nov-dec so yours will probs after then now.. she said i was lucky as i was down for march but got knocked back to jan so i guess thats good haha :) it will all be worth the waiting in the end, took me 4 yrs for the doc to agree to refer me :) good luck xx

Hi Gemma i will give Kim a ring today and see if she can give me anything to go from xx

Hi mazbrad i was set 4kg weight loss target ive lost it and gaind it again 2x now :cry: driving me mad!
i hope all is going well for you x

Back