• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im all done and dusted.

Mrs Quiggle

Make room on the losers bench im all done. Feel like ive been kicked in the ribs by a horse and feeling sick but I expect thats all part of the miracle. I seem to have woken up with a stnking cold too.

Hope the rest of the tuesday posse are all doing well.

Love kate x

Mrs Quiggle said:
Make room on the losers bench im all done. Feel like ive been kicked in the ribs by a horse and feeling sick but I expect thats all part of the miracle. I seem to have woken up with a stnking cold too.

Love kate x

Hi Kate

Glad you're ok and moving towards the losers bench ;-) xx

Hi Kate good to hear off you hun, you take it easy x

Aw congrats Kate glad U got ur op in the end, I too felt like I had been hit by a bus but its getting better by the day x
Love Emma x x x

Glad to hear from you Kate x hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Great news, I fetl like that I had been ran over by a truck , but 1 week on I feel rearly good so u will be fine , start of ur new life. Take carexxxxx bigun.

Great to have you back, Kate (well most of you) Tell Tim thank you for updating us last night :) Your pain will get better each day sweetie & they will give you meds to stop the sickness. Soon be home & that is when the recovery begins ... take it easy xxx :):)

Love kate x

Katieeeee :D

So pleased all went okay....Hopefully i'll be playing catch up with you soon ;)

Happy days :):)

Take care

Andy xxx

Good to have you back Kate, take it easy and recover well x

So pleased it all went ok for you hun had you in my thoughts all day xxx
Rest and heal and start your new life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Hun wishing u speedy pain free recovery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fantastic to hear you've finally been done!!

Now take it easy, rest, sip as much as you can....and enjoy the ride to the new lady waiting in the wings:):)

oh kate, we were all in such a mess yeaterday worrying about you lol, bless Tim fir letting us know :) soooo glad you've been done at last, so happy for you, wishing you a very speedy and pain free recovery :) xxx

Back