• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello all I went for my consultataion today and

pinkylin

I will be getin me op at the end of november or the beginig of december there goin to ring me in a few days with the date im so excited and a lil tiny bit scared lol but cant beleve it woop woop

Ive not been on here for a while coz everytime i try its messed up and takes ages and ages to load the page is it just me or is it like this for everyone? ive not even been able to read peeps posts coz it takes ages to load there pages up anyway i hope everyone is good and i look forward to meeting you all on the losers bench hehehehehe now shove up and make room for my big butt lol:p:flirt2:

hahahahah tar hun lol its just took me ages to load this bloody page lol

Hi pinklin,

Delighted to hear your good news that you will be getting your op within the next several weeks!

MiniMins is running fine...depending on the type of connection you have, it might help to turn off signatures.

That way it will take less time to load the page and you should find it faster.

Go to your User CP on top of the page on the blue bar.

Click on edit options...then scroll down to near the bottom of the 'edit option' page and you will see where it says 'show signatures'...if you un-tick the box and click save... it will turn off the signatures and this should help make your page load faster.

I hope that helps!

Love Mini xxx

ahhhhh thanx mini will do lin.x

Congratulations Pinkylin, absolutely fabulous news, merry christmas xx

tar phatmomma and merry crimbo to you to hahahaha.xxx

Congrats! We will be having our ops around the same time.

excellent are you having bypass or band x

Great news Pinkylin-bet you're first to the phone everytime it rings!

hiya all yep im sooooooo excited:eek: lol thanx :thankyou:for all the best wishes yep a gr8 crimbo pressie:4616: to me hehehe b4 today i still had fear but for now i havnt its gone lol i knw i will prob get scared again just b4 op lol but for now its gone heheheheheheheh roll on the end of nov hehehe:8855:so between now and then ive got to do as much excerise as pos the anethatist told me :character00116::whacky068:

congrats hun, its about 6/7 weeks till i have my op, were r u havin ur op and r u havin a bypass? xxxx

hiya im havin bypass and im havin it in the murrayfield hosp in the wirral where are you havin yours?

cool keep us posted on how ya do have you got ya diet sheet yet?

Back