• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im all done and dusted.

Yay!!! Nice to have you back! Hope you recover well. Hopefully there is a nice cushion for you to rest on while taking your place on the losers bench :D

Good to hear all went well for you Kate. Take it easy now and recover quickly xxxx

good to hear it all went well take care hun x x

Make room on the losers bench im all done.
Hope the rest of the tuesday posse are all doing well.

Love kate x

Comfy here isn't it? Poor Cathy got postponed, not heard from the other 2 though yet.
Glad you're home safe and sound, and thank Tim for updating us.
Don't forget to change your pre-opper badge!

woo hoo welcome back kate xx

Congratulations Kate, glad you're on the other side at last. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you hugs. xxxx

Thanks everyone. I've been sipping water, diluted orange juice and squash, not sure what a sip is supposed to be, a teaspoons worth maybe. I've had a discusting cup a soup in the hospital at lunch time well a couple of teaspoons anyway. But I've had a couple of yogurts in Hossy too. One just came straight through me. Kept the other one in though. Since I've been home this afternoon I've had a small glass of milk, the liquid bit from half a tin of ww minestrone soup and almost half a tub of low fat custard. Now sipping water again. I've had loads of tea too. Not sure what the feeling of being full is. Doing a lot of small burps but not burps if you know what I mean. Think I'm ok though. lol. All a bit of a learning process isn't it.

Your messages have been like gorgeous hugs, I'm so touched by them.

Love Kate x

Thanks everyone. I've been sipping water, diluted orange juice and squash, not sure what a sip is supposed to be, a teaspoons worth maybe. I've had a discusting cup a soup in the hospital at lunch time well a couple of teaspoons anyway. But I've had a couple of yogurts in Hossy too. One just came straight through me. Kept the other one in though. Since I've been home this afternoon I've had a small glass of milk, the liquid bit from half a tin of ww minestrone soup and almost half a tub of low fat custard. Now sipping water again. I've had loads of tea too. Not sure what the feeling of being full is. Doing a lot of small burps but not burps if you know what I mean. Think I'm ok though. lol. All a bit of a learning process isn't it.

Your messages have been like gorgeous hugs, I'm so touched by them.

Love Kate x
lots of learning kate :) so glad you're doing ok, im so happy for you, you deserve this new life, oh and keep warm :) xxx

Glad you are home Kate ... you sound as if you are taking it all in your stride, honey ... :):) Sleep well tonight in your own bed :):) xxx

Glad all is okay Kate....Take it easy mate...enjoy the rest of your life,You deserve it :)

Andy x

omg, you're very brave, custard!!! I was only given water coffee and Bovril in hospital, Since I came home only progressed onto milk and yoghurt and strained weight watchers chicken noodle soup. I thought custard was for the puree stage, mmmm i may try some. I know what you mean about the tiny burps, I do one after every sip!
Have a good nights sleep in your own bed. xxx

Whop whoop congrats hun ;) x happy slimming x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back