• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back guys!!!!!!

yasmine-samara

Well here I am, not even 20 hours post surgery and I feel ok!!

The surgeon said I was in theatre for over 4 hours because I had loads of adhesions they had to fight through!!

I was up and out of bed 3 hours after I came back from recovery so they could change my bed and remove the plastic slide sheet and I took a few steps whilst I had the chance.

I have been feeling quite uncomfortable when I move but that is to be expected and I have been having regular pain relief. I got my nasogastric tube out this morning which I hated and I will have my catheter removed tomorrow with my cannula if I can manage to drink enough.

Thanks to all the members who posted messages - it was very kind of you!!!

I feel bloated and have been burping away like mad....lol and feeling a bit washed out but the nurses said I will feel better once I can have some pureed food and all the tubes etc are removed so I will post back again in the morning cos Im off for a kip!!

take care
xxx

Lovely to hear from you so soon Jasmine - good to hear you are in good shape (well as well as can be) :553: Look after yourself and make sure you rest/walk about/and get home soon:bliss:hugs with fairy dust to make you smile x

fantasic to hear your feeling okay :)

.x.

how loveley to hear from you, im glad your ok, you get plenty of rest.

liz x

glad to hear from you and know your ok, get lots of rest, but move every now and again to help release the wind from the op. Welcome to the losing team :)

Glad everything went well :) Give me a shout if you want to.

Glad ur ok hun, hope ur recovery is quick, and ur weight loss immense!! xxxx

Back