• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back guys!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind messages!!!

I have been able to move a little bit more today but I'm still very sore and full of wind. Wayne helped me have a shower and that took it out of me to be honest and I slept for about 2 hours in the chair afterwards. They started me on pureed food today but I only managed 5 teaspoons of porridge cos I started to feel bloated and like I needed to burp constantly so I stopped cos I didin't want to risk being sick. Then they came with some blended yoghurt, i ate it in two stages and I really enjoyed it. Lunch was chicken,carrot and orange soup followed later on by a very nasty bit of jelly that I didn't like as it was far too sweet. Dinner was meatballs in tomato sauce and some awful instant mash all blended and I only managed about 4 teaspoons of that. Finished a bit more yoghurt about an hour ago and that is me done for today. Got told off for not drinking enough but I can't drink 30 mins before and after food and with feeling so tired and nodding off a lot it been difficult to fit it in cos I have to take small sips and can't just swallow it back. I will be going home tomorrow thank God.....you can't beat your own bed!!

Good night all, just off for another little walk to try and shift a bit more of this bloody wind before I get in bed!!

xxxx

Back