• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im back home, BAND done

nessaantonella

Hello all
Well I am home after my gastric band....... and boy I am in agony.
I feel terrible, I did have some complications..... My surgery took twice as long as expected because my liver was so enlarged, I did my pre-op diet and I lost weight, but for some reason my liver was abonormal, we think it is because of my medicaton for my asthma.
I just wanted to pop on to let you know how I am, and now I am going back to sleep and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.
Speak soon hunnys.

Lv Nessa xxxx

Hiya Nessa. Sorry to hear you had some complications but I will keep my fingers crossed you recover quickly and lose all the weight you need to.

Keep us infomed. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm sure all your suffering will be worth it when the weight falls of you.

Very sorry to hear you have had such a hard time and I hope you will make a speedy recovery and all goes well from here on.:grouphugg:

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

Hi Nessa

Sorry to hear you had a bad time, hope you are getting plenty of rest! take care, sending you a big hug!!!!

Lv Mandy

wooo hooo nessa's home safe and sound... me and the alien are so pleased!!! sorry it was longer and more complicated but its done!!! the pain will get less daily!! i love the way gerry put it a pain thats getting better not worse!!!! very positive gerry!! fab!! your first step to the new you!!!... u have exciting times ahead dear nessa!!! sending purple healing vibes in ur direction!!!
luv D and the alien xxxxx

Welcome home honey :hug99: Sorry to hear about your complications, but looking forward to the next stage in your exciting journey :clap:

Aww thankyou all sooo much for your lovely comments, it means so much.

I am feeling much better now, pain is subsiding and Im feeling more like me.

I have my 1st fill scheduled for 3rdJune08, nice birthday pressie for my 37th birthday on the 4th.... hee hee

Im very exited about everything now.. just cant wait to start seeing results.

I will keep you ALL informed..........

Love Nessa xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like an excellent pressie. My b'day's on 24th June. Good to hear you're recovering well.:)

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel more like your usual self now Nessa.

Have you lost anything yet? Hark at me, the eager one, itching to know how quick you start seeing the results. I can just imagine me hopping on my scales every day.

My friend had the bypass in mid January and so far has lost 5 stone :eek:. I feel so envious and can't wait for mine.

Hopefully Monday will bring some good news from the GP once she receives my letter and if she is prepared to do the referral straight to Charring Cross. I put in the letter that it's my Birthday on Monday too, so she'd better not phone me with something I don't want to hear ;).

So pleased you are back with us and 'on the loosing side' as the saying goes.

:hug99:

Gerry
:)

welcome back Nessa so glad everything is looking so positive and u feeling so much better
i spoke to my head about having my operation and he wanted to know how long i'd be off from work
how long do u reckon? Seeing u lot all losing weight is so good and so exciting l'm getting excited but very very nervous too.

Back