• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im back home, BAND done

Hi guys
Sorry ive not been about much lately, Ive had a lot to do with my business... its a mad and stressfull time getting planning permission for my stables and menage, talk about jumping through hoops!!!

Anyways.. Im doing good, probably too good... lol but I am looking forward to my 1st fill on 3rd June.... I seem to have no restriction at all, but my dietition said that people with smaller stomachs tend not to feel the restriction untill the 1st fill..... I have lost weight tho and I feel sooo much betta, I can literally feel my chest feeling the pressure lifting...
Anyways hunnys, thought I would update you all. I hope that you all are feeling fine and dandy and you are all loving the SUNSHINE.

Lv Nessaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

welcome back Nessa so glad everything is looking so positive and u feeling so much better
i spoke to my head about having my operation and he wanted to know how long i'd be off from work
how long do u reckon? Seeing u lot all losing weight is so good and so exciting l'm getting excited but very very nervous too.

Iya hunny

You would be off about 2 weeks, a lot depaends on you personally, me Ive a softie and feel pain terribly, but I was on my feet and in to gear with everything within 5 days, so I think ut jsut depaends on you and what job you do.

Hope this helps

Lv Nessa xxx

Hi Nessa

Glad you are feeling great..... good to hear from you, yes the weather is lovely... shame i don't get to see much of it, my office is about 20 feet underground........ but i enjoy it at end of the day.

Glad your feeling better chick.My weight loss has stopped i lost that initial 5 kgs and thats it.How much have you lost.I also havnt got any restrictionsxx

hi nessa glad ur doing so great, everything will come together soon for u hun, im really pleased for you, im so glad we r txtin as well and il look for more jokes for u just to give u a laugh, gerry hi hun avnt heard from u in a while so how u doing? hi lyn same goes for u, i did mail u back anyway all take care lv georgina xxx

Back