• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im back ..... Sorry not been around and thanks to all!!!

Hi my weightloss friends...
Sorry ive not been about and thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts etc...
Mum passed away on Saturday and although the build up had been so so sad and destressing (she was in massive pain!) she passed away with ALL the people who loved her around her and in her own bed...just how she would have wanted.

I have suprised myself as i have been good with not comfort eating too much at all!!!

Went for my 1st fill today and they put in 3....it appears i already had 1.5 so now have 4.5 in total.

I just wanted to keep you all upto date.

I also may not be about again for a while as the funeral is on Wednesday and then we are off on hols (taking dad!...he needs it!)

So...thats all really

love to all
xx

Hiya

Thanks for letting us know your so very sad news. Take care and you know were we are if you need us x

hi and welcome back

sorry to hear about your mum but she had what she wanted so that is some consolation. Know that she is in a painfree place and look after your dad and your family.:)

Grats on not comfort eating, that is amazing willpower.
Enjoy your holiday and my thoughts are with you on Wednesday

So sorry - it must be quite a difficult time for you right now. I hope the funeral goes to plan and that your dad (and you!) have a nice relaxing holiday. :hug99: Big hug, 'see' you again soon. Zxx

Hi Scrunchie, I'm from Burton too and agree its bloody miserable (the weather that is).

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, I certainly didn't have as much willpower as you when I lost my mum.

Hope you have a restfull holiday, I'm sure you dad will find the change of scenery good at the moment.

Take care.

xx

Hi Scrunchie....I'm really sorry about your Mam :hug99: I'm sure the holiday will help you all.

well done you for staying on track through this difficult time...see you again soon xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your Mum. I am glad you were able to be with her.

Oh honey im so sorry.

Make sure you look after yourself and you know we are all here if you need us

Had my 1st fill today aswell, wasn't as bad as I thought.

Keep smiling babe

Kate x x x

im so sorry to hear about your mam, my thoughts are with both you and your family x

Sorry to hear your very sad news, even though you were expecting this to happen it's still not easy to say goodbye to someone we love and who had such an enormous impact on our lives....

My thoughts go out to your family, i hope your mom gets a great send off on Wednesday and although hard to believe these occasions can be quite moving when people share fond memories of our loved ones...

Try and relax and enjoy your holiday, take a little bit of time for you and your dad xxx

I too am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have been in my thoughts since your last post and I've been looking out for you. I hope you and your family can enjoy your holiday, it will be well deserved. My condolences to all your family and friends and especially your fatherxxx

So sorry about your Mum, sending you lots of strength and hugs to see you through this difficult time xx :hug99:

So sorry to hear your sad news. Will be thinking of you, try to enjoy your holiday X Pauline:grouphugg:

Sorry to hear you sad news. My thoughts are with you. Wednesday will be a very difficult day and again my thoughts will be with you. However, enjoy the holiday with your dad.

Such sad news,thinking of you & hoping you & your dad can relax on holiday.

Back