• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So sorry i've not been around--- so much news

I hope they get to the bottom of whats wrong with your daughter soon and they sort her out.

I bet it is so beautiful where you are going. I love the countryside and open fields.

Good luck with your move and new job hope all goes well

Jo
xx

Oh lucky you Lewis is beautiful. My sister, husband and family go to Harris for their summer break every year and love it! Think they may well move up there permanently in the future. Sounds like your life is a little up and down at the moment. Do hope they sort your daughters problems out and I wish you all the best. xx

Thank you again guys Lewis is beautiful and hsmel maybe i'll bump into your sister one day in Harris both islands are just sepearted by a tiny bridge! As for Katie please everyone keep everything crossed as i made the mistake of looking up the names of the blood tests they have performed on her and if any of them come back positive they don't make good reading! I won't know until the end of the week think its going to be a long one! Thank you so much for your support i would be lost with out just now especially big hugs to everyone xx

Finger crossed for your daughter hun. And I agree with Re-birth - although I don't know your work story - definitely sounds like you'd have a case for constructive dismissal against them. x x

Back