• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back to land of living

angiemason

Hi peeps I had my Duodenal switch on 28/11/2011 it was 6 1/2 hour op had to have my muscles stiched and had 9 keyholes (if you could call them that ), I must admit I wasn't as ready for the pain as I thought and my muscles are so very sore. I'm having trouble sitting upright and getting out of bed but DO NOT REGRET HAVING THE OP ONE LITTLE BIT :) onward and downward xx take care all

Thats fantastic Angie, good luck honey :) xxx

Welcome back angie - don't forget to untick the pre-opper badge and tick the post-opper one!

Hi Angie,

Nice to meet you. Wishing you lots of healing and happiness.

hugs,

hi angiemason
i was thinking of you and was wondering how you had got on!
im so glad your on them mend.
How are you adjusting?
i too have alot more pain than i expected but its got alot easier 3 weeks on, but still have alot of pain if i try and bend at all x
x emma

Hi Angie, lovely :) wondered how you were going & happy you are back to posting even if you are not 100% YET :) Each day will be better than the last & soon all the pain will have gone. ((hugs)) xxx :wave_cry:

So lovely to see you back in the land of posting. Hope you're pain gets better soon. Have they given you something for it. I'm sure it will get a little better every day until you're all better. It's a bit like having a baby, you forget all about the pain afterwards and would do it all again.

Take care lovely

Kate x

Welcome home hunny x

Great news happy healing n loosing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations and well done! Good luck with your recovery, and wishing you loads of lovely weight loss!! X

Back