• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im back xx

honey-dd

Wont be long im in a lot of pain :(

My op was not untill 7.15!! as surgeon was late:confused:. But iv had complications since i woke this morning so although should of been discharged at 7 like all others. Only just got home as they think they touched a nerve so im in pain with that also because i have a family history of not taking to well to anesthetics and the fact i was nill by mouth for so long i had low blood pressure, sickness, fainting and pain:(

Can not fault the care or the nurses it was all second to non. And had so much attention and drugs today and they wanted me to stay longer could of stayed the night if needed. but felt well enough to come home:).

But im now on loosing side :),although not the easy time i thought id have lol.

I will post my day and after wards as soon as i feel better .thank you for all your good lucks

honey xx

welcome to the losing side, make sure you get plenty of rest and you will be on the mend in no time x

Welcome to the losing side. so glad you are ok. just take it easy and chill. look forward to tracking your progress x

welcome to joining us losers lol ! Each day gets better and the pain gets less. Put ya feet up and relax.
liz xx

thank you ,still very sore and tired ,iv slept on and off since op all night last night and still tired lol

but not dizzy and sick like yesterday only thing is i HATE the pain stuff iv got iv got to have kids liquid stuff as i dont like the taste of dissolvables and cant have tablets so im hating medicine time as much as a kid lol but iv been told to keep taking it as i need to keep the pain down

and im windy today lol so its obviously dispersing !

im just about to have some soup i cant stand anything sweet anymore iv had to much sweet stuff i need savory

Hi Honey
Congrats on the op as Ali says make sure you get plenty of rest because you do need it. I know the pain killers are horrible but if you need them make sure you have them hun. I only had them for one night when out of hospital and just dissolved them in a tiny bit of water then had ribena very light straight after to take the taste away.

Take care xx

hope the pain doesnt last long were you banded? i took normal tablets the day after surgery i found them alot better than the calpol kids stuff

i wish i didn't need pain relief :(:(i hate it and not aloud tablets for two weeks and then nothing bigger than my nail !

just been asleep for two hours so still resting

how do i know if iv ate to much ?

funny how different the advice is from surgeon to surgeon i had a small teacup for the first week about the size of a yogurt pot and used that as a guild then after id thought i felt full i left it ten mins as it sometimes took a little while for the full feeling to hit if that makes sense

Back