• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week on and im back !!!

twinklyhb

hi all im 1 week on from my band op and im feeling much better today i havn`t had a lot of pain but the pain in the shoulders and the total lack of any energy was hard i literaly could`nt do anything ,and i slept on the sofa sitting up lol !! but im officialy a loser and as of today have including pre op diet lost 1 stone 2lbs YES!!!!!!!! the care at preston first trust with wlsgroup was fab and i would never know i had been cut at all. I cant feel any pain from my 5 wounds at all i can feel a protrudence which im asumeing is my port but thats it im having my post op assessment next thursday so i`ll get to have a look at my (dissolveable)stiches then xxheather
ps thanks to everyone for their good wishes xxxxxxxxx

Great to read you are feeling well after your op. The very best of luck with your weight loss over the coming months.

All the best for your speedy recovery,I had an op in the nether regions 5 weeks ago and only just getting energy back!

welcome to the losers side heather xxx

Glad your feeling alot better now :)

Who did your surgery Heather?

xxx

Great news Heather, am so please the WLSG have looked after you well....I m with them on the 8th August, cant wait! Can I just ask you a quickie...did you stay in your own room in Preston or was it shared? Anyway take care and best wishes for your weightloss journey x

Great news Heather, am so please the WLSG have looked after you well....I m with them on the 8th August, cant wait! Can I just ask you a quickie...did you stay in your own room in Preston or was it shared? Anyway take care and best wishes for your weightloss journey x

Hi Susie

In case Heather doesnt get back on to reply, you do get your own room at Preston.

Maz x

hi all im 1 week on from my band op and im feeling much better today i havn`t had a lot of pain but the pain in the shoulders and the total lack of any energy was hard i literaly could`nt do anything ,and i slept on the sofa sitting up lol !! but im officialy a loser and as of today have including pre op diet lost 1 stone 2lbs YES!!!!!!!! the care at preston first trust with wlsgroup was fab and i would never know i had been cut at all. I cant feel any pain from my 5 wounds at all i can feel a protrudence which im asumeing is my port but thats it im having my post op assessment next thursday so i`ll get to have a look at my (dissolveable)stiches then xxheather
ps thanks to everyone for their good wishes xxxxxxxxx
Glad to hear your feeling better and well done on the loss :happy096:

Thanks for that Maz....hope youre ok hun x

hi you stay in your own room xxh

Thats the same surgeon as I m having...was a bit concerned cos never heard of him before...thanks for putting my mind at rest Heather. Am so pleased youre ok and on the mend x

Heather, how long did you have to do the pre op diet for? I was under the impression it was going to be a week, but Colleen phoned on Friday and said 2 weeks....i ve got to start it tomorrow :-(

Heather, how long did you have to do the pre op diet for? I was under the impression it was going to be a week, but Colleen phoned on Friday and said 2 weeks....i ve got to start it tomorrow :-(

hi susie i think it depends on your bmi she said i only had to do 1 week but i decided to do 2 as i was at a wedding the week b4 surgery and wanted to b completely in the dieting zone by then once you get into it its not to bad you`ll do great !!! xxh

the higher the bmi the longer the pre op diet x

Thanks for that ladies. I m not looking forward to slimfast for 2 weeks, but needs must eh! I keep putting off going to bed because I know that once I m up in the morning the diet begins......lol

Back