• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update xx(long im so sorry)

honey-dd

Well im actually:sigh: i cant remember lol:D,11 weeks past band op and so far im really fed up:cry::cry:.

Iv not posted on here as i just felt like poo over the last weeks:(.

If any of you remember i had my GP sort after care out for me on the NHS, she did all the footwork and i was told this at 4 weeks past op she had already had the hosp say yes if the PCT agree :D:D..and the pct said its the least they could do (i have co mobility's and have a good reason why i could not wait for funding, that i had an 80% chance of getting )

But ...

My GP after getting the yes from the PCT,sent my referral off to the hosp for two weeks later to get a reply asking for a full referral :confused:(as in everything they want for you to get the op not after care). My GP was confused by this and so was the rest of the practice as im not asking for an op!! and funding is arranged .Also on the letter it stated that they will give me after care if i meet nice guidelines !! ,and if not they will not give me after care ??.

My funding is in place so im really upset by this:cry:, my GP has tried contacting the surgeon Mr leader i think his name was (spelling wrong i think) and has contacted his secretary and has his personal number but three weeks on no reply and im getting so upset:(, i have gained 14 lbs ok iv not been dieting but iv been feeling so down i could not be bothered.

I never went for funding my GP did. and it was all sorted and i was so excited and now im left not knowing and not understanding why i have funding but no after care.

I now cant afford private fills till next spring as unfortunately my DH had a fall at work meaning he had to have an op 6 weeks ago that means he is off work on ssp so we are struggling i have kids b days, Xmas, starting a new business and a house to pay for and we are bringing in less than a quarter of his usual wage so we have had to use all the savings ,so when my gp sorted this i was soo soo happy and now i feel so upset and deflated and confused

ohh and on top of this i now have my second chest infection in three weeks .and sorry personal but im now heading for another op and investigations in to my heart and to top that off iv gone from no periods well every 7 months if im lucky (one of my co mobility's long long story ) to bleeding for 23 days so im under investigation for this

so all in all :cry::cry::cry:

oh honey (((HUGS))) you are really having a rough time, i dont really know what to say.... I just really feel it for you, i am the same i have pcos and its difficult most of the time let alone having a bleed for that long!! All i can say is keep pushing your G.P to continue to contact them, dont worry about the weight gain too much as it will have been inevitable for it to come on with no after-care or fills just keep positive and think long term, sorry im not much use!! all i can do is send you my love xxx

firstly your poor thing i dont have any advice on most of it but dont pout up with bleeding that long hun it will drag you down may well make you animic and generally feel crap and hormonal dr can give you stuff to stop it i suffer alot with simular prob xx
keep your chin up xxxxx

Ah chick I feel for you hun sending you (((((hugs)))) because I dont know what else to say, first day back at work after three months off and my head is cabbaged....please try and stay positive I am sure some good advice will come along soon, the one bit of advice I would say is never give up contact the department of health and see if they can advise you on this as you have saved them a lot of money in the long run....xx

Ah Honey, I really feel for u. I know its easy to say but don`t worry about the recent weight gain. You`ve done the hard bit and had the surgery and I`m sure that when u get your fills sorted and everything else in your life has returned to normal the weight will drop off. Just concentrate on u and your family for the time being - everything else will fall into place afterwards. xxx

:hug99: huge hugs for you, don't know what else to say x

Sorry took a while to reply was really upset and iv got a chest infection so feel really bad:cry:.

iv been to my GP and been given somthing to stop my period (thank you serenitylove ). and she has still not heard from the hosp so is getting annoyed as funding is in place she even gave them the info to prove it but im still here still waiting.

on the other hand iv just had my referral threw for my op and should here soon about my heart trace (haveing a month long one not sure what that will involve but intrigued is the word :rolleyes:.)

And my husband is signed off again so im looking at more money off my mum (im just very lucky to have my mum but also very upset at being 27 and still relying on her)

thank you for your kind words xxxxxx

Sorry to hear your having a really rough time dont really know what to say but try and keep your chin up and sending you loads of hugs((((((hugs))))))):hug99:xx

:hug99:

From what I know (which isn't often much) the heart traces that go on for a period of time are done with a little machine on an elastic-y belt things that goes round just under your boobs. I think. That's what's in my head anyway :D

:hug99:

From what I know (which isn't often much) the heart traces that go on for a period of time are done with a little machine on an elastic-y belt things that goes round just under your boobs. I think. That's what's in my head anyway :D

ohh that sounds just great ,what a sexy fashion accessory im going to have lol

Back