• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'M BACK ...

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Everyone
Just arrived back from my hol a few hours ago! It was great but the first time i can honestly say my weight hindered me. I really felt the heat and struggled to walk any distance. Got the usual looks and comments from the "ignorant" section of the public was i mad wearing shorts looking the way i did etc. So although still terrified it adds to my belief that i have made the right decision to have the bypass. Hope all of you guys are well, i'm going to try and catch up on your posts over the next couple of days xx

Welcome back Allie glad you had a good holiday. Just think it is the last holiday when your weight will be a problem. Good luck.

glad you had a fab time allie, i had my bypass nearly a month ago and was on the beach last saturday and 2 kids around 10 were taking the micky out of me as i walked up the beach, i took a deep breath and thought thank goodness ive had my op this time next year i'll be in a bikini!!

lisa xxx

Good on you Lisa, it is so hard to ignore these ignorant people but you were thinking positively and thinking how elegant and slim you will be next year good luck.

welcome home allie x

:cool: Glad your back and i hope the ignorant people didn't spoil your holiday!!! Bring on the op eh!! We will show them!!!!! I get my legs out too and i wear short sleeved t-shirts on holiday ~ i would like to say i don't care how i look, but i do!! and your right people making horrible comments doesnt help. They say things when they are right next to me (i am 6 foot tall, so i think they think my ears are too far away from them and i cant hear them!!! lol)
I cant wait until i blend in, lol xxx

Hi Guys
Thanks for the warm welcome back i've missed chatting to you all.Yes can't wait to be glad to show my legs and feel genuinly comfortable with it and i've always said the people who don't give me the time of day now needn't bother when i'v lost my weight as i will still be the same Allie that started this journey a long time ago. Nice to be back. Thanks again guys xx

welcome back hun xx

Back