• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im gutted for me but happy for my friends

im not loosing as fast as other sleevers - but it is coming off. I just keep reminding myself that this is the first time ever in at least 10 years, that im not gaining weight!!

Its hard to hear everyones doing better, but applaud yourself for loosing over a stone. When was the last time you lost a stone knowing you'd never gain it again hey!

keep doing what youre doing hun, it will come off

x
well since the start of my journey back in feb 2010 i had lost just over 3 stone but for about 5 months i struggled to lose a few pounds so yeah you are right. thanks for making me think about it!:D

Hi Sukies hun u will not have much or any restriction when ur on sloppys as they slide right down, once u start on the solids that is when ur going to notice the restriction, i am 13 months post op and have mega restriction, think i am backwards as the past 2 months my restriction has got much stronger, carry on girl with what u doing as ur def doing it right xx

what mr schroder told me was that because i had lost quite a bit of weight before the op my weight loss would be quite slow as my body was used to eatting smaller portions and i had no excess water. in 3 weeks i have lost 1 stone 3 and try not to compare myself to others as everyone is different i know thats easier said than done. were these ladies much bigger than you because i can only that kind of weight loss would be relevant to much heavier people.

keep your chin up you are doing fab xxx
yeah 2 of them were bigger than me but another was 17 stone. :jelous:

I bet they are including pre op weight. Just close your ears, congratulate yourself on your great loss and keep marching on :)
thanks fuffs, your right but i just keep thinking maybe ive do something wrong. but ive lost weight so now i know im not.

i reckon thats including the milk diet, pre op diet, and anything else in between......4 stone in 3 weeks in neigh impossible sweets, what you have said you ve lost sounds right and HEALTHY try not to compare xx
thanks cherry, thinking about it now it must be. anyway how are you feeling now? were you in much pain?

Hi there I have not been able to eat for 9 weeks post op and I lost just under 3 stone. But I have kept no food down whatsoever. The doctors were worried that this was way too quick. So don't listen to the others. Your journey is personal to you and you are losing weight so well done! Xx

As probably the worst loser in the gastric bypass section of this site i have to say this. I have never ever begrudged any of my wls friends (when i say friends i mean people i have actually met and who know where i live lol) any ounce of the weight they have lost. One friend in particular (Lamornamiss aka Wendy) has lost almost 3 times what i have lost and doesn't announce it for fear of offending me. Hell no i am dead proud of her achievement and i am so going to start a petition to get her to take her old photo off and put her new skinny one on....

Take your loss (which is great) and envelope it in a warm blanket of love, without surgery you could well be a couple of lbs heavier right now xx

Hiya your weightloss sounds more realistic and healthy. If the person did lose 4 stone in 3 weeks (which I doubt) then it will not all be fat - some will be water and some will be muscle wastage - neither of which are healthy so don't worry or compare.

Back