• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i got home last night about 4pm

fatidol

FATIDOL
i arrived at Luton AND Dunstable hospital at 07am on the 17th. as told but did not get to go to theatre until 4pm was a long wait i had developed the worst headache but i went everything went so well, i got home yesterday 19th at 4pm and things still improving Dr Datac was such a great surgeon a dedicated caring man and so was the hospital staff great, any of you going there you have chosen well

Excellent to hear that, as I will be there in 5 weeks. So glad everything went well for you and you are home. Take it easy, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Glad you are home and all is well and welcome to the losers bench.

glad to hear your home and had a good experience xxx

Just want to welcome you back, and hope you have a speedy pain free recovery, take care and rest and sip xxxxx

Great news fatidol. Recover well and i hope you soon start to feel the benefits of this life changing opportunity xx

Welcome back, glad it all went well ! Take it easy now... x

Glad all went well and now happy recovering xx

So pleased everything went well for you.
Take it easy and rest when you need to.
Take care x

Tracey i was amazed that is a good hospital and they are a good team you will be fine, i'm mended already been out walking and Tesco's etc i feel good i wont lift though, anything you want to know hun just give us a nudge, and yours wont be long now
Linda

Back