• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm home after op

archiesmum

Hello all. Well I've been done! Band fitted yesterday morning and I'm now home. All ok except pain in shoulder but everything else fine. I've had 2 cups of tea and plenty of water so far today. I must say as awful as the milk diet was it clearly works I lost over 7kilos!! in 10days. Anyway now the work begins. I will post again later or tomorrow.

Hello all. Well I've been done! Band fitted yesterday morning and I'm now home. All ok except pain in shoulder but everything else fine. I've had 2 cups of tea and plenty of water so far today. I must say as awful as the milk diet was it clearly works I lost over 7kilos!! in 10days. Anyway now the work begins. I will post again later or tomorrow.

Did you go to St Richards in Chichester? Glad to hear it went well! Hope mine is plain sailing! :confused: x

congratulations ! welcome to the losers side x

Well done, hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care x

Angelwings25. No I went to the Hampshire Clinic and Shaw Somers did the op.

Thanks you everyone for the good wishes.

Hiya !! and well done to you!! :553:keep up the good work. (ark at me who has it all to come L.O.L) G.M

Back