• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im home from surgery

Hello ladies well I had abetter night last night only woke 3 times as needed some pain killers feel a little better today not as much pain a little wiped out though, hubby started getting a little snappy with me as he has so much to do with it been Xmas I really feel sorry for him but then he really pis sses me off same time, he put a wash on and left it in the washer so he gone Xmas shopping just waiting for my daughter to come and stay with me i hope I'm not pushing as i got the washing out and put on radiators and Ive been needing some pj's clean one for days been asking for them to be put in washer so i put them in took me longer than usual as i took it steady, I'm now resting on sofa now so i know my daughter will sort the rest when she gets here, I'm just glad i feel a Little better today i believe its down to me sipping a little bit of milk every couple of hours so hope tomorrow I'm feeling a little bit more better xxxxxx

You should feel better every day and before you know it you'll be feeling like a brand new person :) Please take it easy the first few days.. NO housework that involves any kind of lifting. You can do yourself serious damage on the inside. I know it's hard and bl**dy boring but it has to be done. Rest rest rest.
Sending lots of hugs your way xx

Congratulations on getting your op at last xxxxxxx hope you are feeling better it is awful at first but then when things get better you will definatley know why you did it xxxxxxxx

Im so pleased you are feeling a bit better but be careful with the housework hun....you dont want to overdo it and put your recovery back....Take care and you should feel a little better every day :D XX

Congrats on the op. Hope you feel better soon - bad timing really for poor hubby just before Xmas but needs must!! Take it easy. x

Hi there, I am very new to all this but I also had WLS very recent . . . well like 2 days ago and I think it is perfectly natural to think omg what have I done. don't get me wrong I don't regret the operation at all but I slept for about 2 hours last night as I am so full of gas and I know that is what is irratating my stomach more than anything so just going to work through it ... I think I will be happy once this initial phase is over with and I can get on with starting my new life. Typical me also in a rush to get started but I also know the importance of getting the rest in and recovering. I must say though going to Derby Royal and having the support from Mr Ahmed and his team has been totally amazing and something I will not forget for a long time - Hope you all have a wonderful Xmas x x

Hope you are feeling a little better again today. I think your husband will always appreciate what you do in the future so don't feel too guilty. Most men think Xmas just happens so it is nice to get him to help out.
Try to be good to yourself and get plenty of rest - it's really the only way you will feel better and you will put your recovery back if you are too adventurous too soon
Enjoy your day
Loads of love
JO XX

Welcome to the loser's bench all of you who have had your op this month. I found taking the pain killers and windeze at regular intervals as well as mobilising really helped. Don't do too much or should I say any housework at present. Give your body time to heal and recover.

Back