• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM HOME FROM BYPASS

hiya,

i have suffered from RLS its getting better lately but some nights its both my legs and my arm its horrible i get very little sleep from it. i hope you recover well from your op and well done on your weight loss so far.

for my tummy, i always felt better with a hot water bottle, i di get restless legs still now but i awlays have. I just get up and take a trip to the loo and try to get back to sleep again x x x

wishing you a quick recovery. Well done so far

Ali

Thanks for all ur lovely words, Im finding it hard to rest with 2yr old around and asking me to pick him up for a cuddle etc but hubby is off this week so should be able to rest a bit. Has anyone suffered restless leg syndrome at all? driving me mad in the evenings

Hi Sassy, I've suffered from RLS for years - largely due to meds I have to take. It's bloody annoying. It happens at night to me - usually as i'm trying to fall asleep. I have found that the best thing is to walk downstairs and upstairs a couple of times. Stretch a few times and then run cold water over legs and feet. This usually relieves it for me.:)

Hey thanks for all the advice and comments, it's not as bad as I thought and Im dropping the lbs so very happy xxxxxx

Glad you are doing well - try and rest up I know it is hard with toddlers - I have a 2 year old too !!

Back