• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM HOME FROM BYPASS

sassyp81

Six Month Post Op
Hi all, just to let you know I am home from having my laparascopic gastric bypass on 18th at Musgrove Park, Taunton.
Fantastic hospital, cared for very well.
Lost 14lbs on the pre op diet, managing fluids fine and just pain from the wind bothering me.

Sxxxxx:)

welcome back sassy, im glad everythings went ok for you, rest up and take it easy for a few days

liz x

Glad to hear you're doing well. x

Glad all has gone well and you safe and sound back at home, good luck with your weightloss now.

Hi Sassy,
Glad to see that your surgery went smoothly. Wishing you an equally swift and smooth recovery and lots of success in reaching your weight loss goals.
xxx

Hi Sassy

glad all went well. wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Welcome back and wow 14lbs thats a fab start....if the peppermint tea doesnt work try Gripe Water (like you give to colicy babies) it works wonders

sassy welcome to the losing team, so glad eveerything went well, and you can deal with the wind easily, pepermint tea and/or gripe water

Well Done the pre-op weight loss... keep it up!!
Glad to hear your well..xx

Thanks for all ur lovely words, Im finding it hard to rest with 2yr old around and asking me to pick him up for a cuddle etc but hubby is off this week so should be able to rest a bit. Has anyone suffered restless leg syndrome at all? driving me mad in the evenings

hi sassy, how are you feeling now ? ive never heard of restless leg syndrome, but i hope you feel better soon.

liz x

Restless legs syndrome (RLS, Wittmaack-Ekbom's syndrome, or sometimes, but inaccurately, referred to as Nocturnal myoclonus) is a condition that is characterized by an irresistible urge to move one's body to stop uncomfortable or odd sensations. It most commonly affects the legs, but can also affect the arms or torso. Moving the affected body part modulates the sensations, providing temporary relief. RLS causes a sensation in the legs or arms that can most closely be compared to a burning, itching, or tickling sensation in the muscles. Some controversy surrounds the marketing of drug treatments for RLS. there ya go lol

very informative, thankyou brett.

Back